Operations analyst salary bank of america
Jerry Tam (1st boot of S5) was featured on Good Morning America today for Asian American Heritage Month. He received a grant for the Chinese restaurant he runs in Butte, Montana, which has been owned and operated by his family since 1911.
2023.06.01 03:47 cuntyroastedpeanuts Jerry Tam (1st boot of S5) was featured on Good Morning America today for Asian American Heritage Month. He received a grant for the Chinese restaurant he runs in Butte, Montana, which has been owned and operated by his family since 1911.
2023.06.01 03:45 Specialist-Pickle-13 Are Posted MBA Salaries Mainly Representative of MBA Grads with No Experience?
I’m contemplating an MBA. I have 3 years experience in the tech space (1 year in sales & the other 2 in data analytics/operations). I got a degree in information systems which is in the business school but a heavily technical degree. 3 years in I feel like I’m doing well and making ~$115k in a state with pretty low cost of living.
My current work is roughly 40% software development putting data from different systems together in useful ways the business can use. The other 60% working with stakeholders to get them the data/reports they need. I really enjoy bridging the 2 worlds.
I’m looking at an MBA to strengthen my finance/business admin side to hopefully eventually land a COO/CRO type role. I’m hoping to start an MBA in fall of ‘24 or fall of ‘25 (studying for GMAT now). Most of the salaries I see posted for top 10 schools hover around $150k and highest paying is consulting.
With consulting I feel like I would be starting over & workload would be really heavy where now my workload is low and work/life balance is great. I feel an MBA would be useful to me though not right out of the gate. The extra 35-50k doesn’t seem worth it with the extra workload and possibly having to move to a much more expensive city.
Are salaried displayed primarily for grads with not much experience? Should I expect something different having 5 years experience under my belt AND an MBA? Should I not worry about the initial payout & focus on the long-term potential of it?
TLDR - I like where I’m at now. Initial salary bump doesn’t seem substantial. Should I have different salary expectations having 5 years experience under my belt?
submitted by Specialist-Pickle-13
to MBA [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:42 Jason-_B What card should I apply too next ? 19 years old - Second card
Apple Card $1200 (Opened April 2022 - Using $1100 currently planning on paying off this week)
Cap One Quicksilver $300(June 2022 - May 2023)
Cap One SavorOne $600(October 2022- May 2023)
FICO Score: 613 (May 2023 Experian)
Hard Inquiry: 4
Average monthly spend and categories:
amusment parks/entertainment : $60-200
online shopping : $100
Open to Business Cards: No
What's the purpose of your next card? Building credit history/Cashback besides the 2% apple offers with apple pay
Do you have any cards you've been looking at? Chase or Bank of America (General Spending)
Hello everyone,I was just wondering which card I should go ahead and try to apply forMy savor one and qs1 are closed due to them restricting my account and support does not want too unlock it so they just said to reapply to get a new one open.
My Credit Karma says I have a fair chance of approval for a Citi Double cash back card.I was eyeing on a chase card or a BOFA card.What should I apply too? Should I wait? I wanted a second card to help with my limit and account age over time.
Also will maybe applying in person for the chase card help? (I have a checking w them for a year now too.)
Thanks in advance.
submitted by Jason-_B
to CreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:41 thisgingercake ASYRA Testing with Dr Kaslow - SANTA ANA, CA
Most of your body’s activity is managed by an exchange of information that happens at a level below conscious awareness. Every second an estimated 400 million impulses of information are processed by your body by the 70 trillion cells that make up your body. To communicate this information, there is a space between your cells called the Regulation Matrix, which is composed of ground substance that is organized with fibroblasts, nerve endings, lymph, mast cells (allergies), mesenchyme, etc. to facilitate communication between your cells, nerves, and blood vessels. As a result, the regulation matrix controls the inflow and outflow of nutrients, waste and information between the tissues and organs of your body. As a result your entire body functions in a coordinated and healthy way.
ASYRA technology eavesdrops on this energetic inter-cellular communication by monitoring the minute electrical changes in Galvanic Skin Response, the same technology used for over a century in equipment used for bio-feedback and the polygraph test. Much like the polygraph; ASYRA technology sends stimuli to the body and measures the response. ASYRA does this by converting computer data representative of different items such as foods, nutrients, microbes, chemicals, hormones, etc into what are called virtual stressors. We then output these to your body and measure your body’s response.
The ASYRA is FDA registered as an EAV (Electro Acupuncture according to Voll) device that non-invasively and at no risk screens for subtle energetic responses to electronically imprinted frequencies described above. By energetically connecting you to the ASYRA thousands of specific frequencies that correspond to physiologic materials can be presented to you for your response. As a result of comparing your response to these specific frequencies, the ASYRA can rapidly assess energetic imbalances in your physiology and/or the presence of toxicity.
Here’s how it works – if a frequency from the computer encounters a molecule that shares its frequency, then “resonance” occurs, such that the return signal of that frequency will register as a voltage drop. This signifies that the entity “looked for” by the specific frequency is or has been present in your body. One can think of resonance in the same way as an exact note will shatter glass.
While several Bioenergetic testing devices are available, the ASYRA stands out for its automation, use of actual substances for resonance signatures, and clinical endorsement by some of the finest clinicians in America. I anticipate the ASYRA will provide deeper insights, faster and better outcomes, and reduce the need for prolonged medications and supplementation.
Each ASYRA session begins with a survey of the status of your organ systems. Although some systems test individual acupuncture meridians, the ASYRA tests the organ systems without the need for precise location of points or application of pressure to get reproducible results. By determining the stress points first, the ASYRA can focus on what matters most at that moment. This is fundamentally different than other equipment that simply tests everything and does not prioritize your needs. The difference in approaches is dramatic. It is the difference between data and insight.
The ASYRA takes the process a step further. When a specific frequency resonates with you, a catalog of suggested remedies is generated. The options generally fall into a few categories – supplements, homeopathic and herbal remedies, physical therapeutic modalities such as laser or adjustments, environmental modifications, etc. The ASYRA formulates and imprints the exact frequencies into a small bottle of potato-based vodka and de-ionized purified water. This homeopathic remedy will carry the frequencies to harmonize your energetic imbalances. The process is similar to downloading songs onto an MP3 player. The whole process takes only about 5-10 minutes and is performed in our office by one of our staff. You will then be given a 1 ounce bottle containing Resonance Formula solution to be taken home. Typically the dosage is 5-10 drops put under your tongue twice a day. It is best to take the drops without food, toothpaste, gum, etc. Like all homeopathic remedies, shaking the Resonance Formula against the palm of your hand for 10 seconds before use markedly increases its effect. Keep the bottle away from electronics (cell phones, i-pods, pagers, magnets, x-rays, etc) to avoid external imprinting.
Because homeopathic remedies serve as catalysts for change (just like a light switch will turn on lights as long as you have operational bulbs), there is the potential for a detoxification reaction with your sublingual drops. In fact, a reaction is often a confirmation that the homeopathic agent is addressing an important condition. If you experience a detoxification reaction, reduce the number of drops for a few days and then resume the original dosage. The homeopathic remedy should be continued as long as indicated on the bottle (3-6 weeks usually). When the prescribed duration has been completed, call the office to schedule a follow-up evaluation. Don’t be concerned about missed dosages or a short delay before retesting/reformulation. It is not possible to determine how many evaluations are necessary as it depends on your life experiences, exposures, genetics, and energetic nature.
ASYRA testing itself and any remedies are not billable to insurance as the testing is considered investigational at best. An ASYRA evaluation and the homeopathic resonance preparation. ASYRA is available only to patients of Dr. Kaslow, Coughlin, or Penick.
submitted by thisgingercake
to TraumaTherapy [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:30 PositiveWolf8960 Call to action: Podcast ideas!!
I am in the midst of starting a podcast and have soooo much content that I don't know how to pair it down to one topic. I figured this would be the best group to throw out ideas to, since it's probably the most all encompassing of my ideas? Pls help me decide and if you somehow are well versed in this area, and have any other suggestions, pls let me know!
Just to give you some background, thought I would share some detail about me. I am first generation American, older millenial, CPA, recovering workaholic, new mom to 6 month old, wife, new gardener, etc. My husband and I have been married almost 4 years and are new parents to our son. We met in another state and did long distance for 3 years as he was in the military prior to. That's a journey in itself. Anyway, prior to that I was a career girl. Wanted to become partner and all that jazz, and sort of hit rock bottom when I was paired with a boomer Partner. War stories from that experience sent me right out the door. I feel like a suffer a lot of PTSD from that experience. Anyway, I've worked in audit/tax/small business/consulting/CAS/bookkeeping within multiple firms and have since worked for myself. I now take on clients for interim periods of time and make my own schedule/flexibility. I've also taken on some interim controller jobs where I have learned a ton operationally wise and see a lot more value in industry than public. I've 6x my salary over the last 16 years since I graduated college. I commuted to college on a scholarship from a job I worked at since I was 14. I basically ran the bookkeeping/back office of a $10M company when I was in high school/college. I was one of 2 females working there- lots of war stories (and juicy) from there. Becoming a mom has become the greatest joy of my life thus far. But it's also the hardest thing. I've recently discovered that I'm neurodivergent and suffer with ADHD. I have crippling anxiety most of the time, tend to lead towards the negative, but have done a lot of my work on myself to combat that part of me. I hit a depression after moving, dealing with a sick parent, and hitting every professional roadblock possible. It was upon releasing my depression, I discovered I was becoming a mom and my life has drastically changed for the better. He is the light of my world. I've since returned to working part time and am learning the routine/balance of working SAHM mom life.
Anyway, if this just sounds like word vomit to you, be kind but honest. Otherwise, I've listed a few topics/highlights if you could let me know what you think! View Poll
submitted by PositiveWolf8960
to Accounting [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:28 Remotive [Hiring][Full Remote] 4 Full Remote jobs at tech companies - Jun 01, 2023
submitted by Remotive
to techjobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:25 Extreme_Brain_3589 Is it legal/feasible to own and operate ATM machines independently in Mexico?
I'm currently traveling in Mexico and have noticed a significant lack of ATM availability in many of the towns I visit. It's surprising to find only 2-3 ATMs in the entire town on multiple occasions. While exploring potential solutions, I've considered purchasing a couple of ATMs and installing them at business locations where I have connections with the owners. However, I'm struggling to find information on how to do this independently. It seems that the only option available is to buy through a bank, which would result in a substantial portion of the fees going to the bank. I would prefer to avoid this scenario if possible. Can anyone provide insight into whether it's feasible to purchase and independently operate an ATM in Mexico? I know that this process is relatively straightforward in the United States, but I'm unsure about the situation here. Thank you for your assistance!
submitted by Extreme_Brain_3589
to AskMexico [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:20 Psychological_Pin219 I hate every home owner and I hate the whole world.
My exorbitantly wealthy retired neighbour said he bought a house in 1997 on a corporals salary ‘without much of a down payment’ (his words) by himself. In current times, that is impossible. It makes me so angry that my dream come true, that was so fucking easy for people not that long ago, is now a forever out of reach pie in the sky foolish dream.
My parents own their house. My mom didn’t work and my dad had to ask for a 25 cent raise so that the bank would approve him to buy a house in Vancouver bc. 25 cents. If I were to ask for a raise high enough to get the bank to approve me, I wouldn’t be asking for a 25cent raise to my hourly wage. I would need it to be doubled and then tripled.
Banks, mortgages, real estate, interest rates and taxes are doing exactly what they are designed to do: keep the riff raff like me out. If I struggle my entire life and give every single red penny that I earn to bazillionaires and die penniless at the end of it, then that will be proof that the system works.
I hate the whole world. And everyone in it.
The world looks different when you’re on the outside looking in. FTW
submitted by Psychological_Pin219
to confessions [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:15 BirbForceOne Entry-level employee expected to save collapsing department, no additional pay
Hey there — I'm hoping this sub can provide some perspective and advice on my current work situation. If anything in the below mass of text resonates with you, I'd love to know. Maybe I'm being a baby? LMK.
I am desperately
applying for other jobs, but I am only 6 months into this position. Is it worth sucking things up and sticking around?
Spoilers: Forced to return in-person, bad boss, additional work but no additional pay
I am a semi-recent grad (2020) working in the marketing department of older company with a settled workforce — most have been there for 10+ years, and they are fairly impassionate about the work. They just coast, and barely. Though I'm in a stage where I'm looking to grow and learn in my career, I don't necessarily have a problem with the coasting. I DREAM of coasting. It's just that I'm the only one working, the department seems to be collapsing, and it feels like it's on me to save it.. just 6 months after my start date.
I'm practically entry level in my department, but have taken on a large portion of my boss's work. Most of my challenges are organizational: siloed workflows, no one is clear on what other people do, impossible deadlines are set by disorganized teams. I've had to fix operational challenges and overhaul processes that should have been fixed by my manager when they started a decade ago.
My boss continues to slough more work onto my plate. When I ask them for support on projects, they agree to help but then at the 11th hour either provide me with incorrect / bad work, or they admit they forgot to do it and tell me to handle. I can't depend on them. I've worked overtime so many days because of this (salaried / exempt, unfortunately). Pushing back has been challenging, because I don't know how to ask my boss for help when they are part of the problem.
I've risen to the challenge for the most part. I am well known on the team as providing the best work in a timely, organized way, and I'm an incidental Golden Child of the department VP who likes my "zest" for innovating... or whatever. That said, I don't see any potential for career growth here (I feel like I'm teaching my boss, not the other way around) and I've been noticing a creeping sense of burn out, in spite of my best efforts to set boundaries.
The Current Situation
Last week, the department VP (responding to bad revenue projections) is panicking. In an emotionally charged meeting, they shared the following with us:
- 2 people were laid off in a restructuring
- We're in a hiring freeze
- All additional work will be moved around onto plates of those who currently work here.
- Revenue is down and it's on us to find new ways to provide value (note: there is no transparency for how much income our department is bringing in and what's driving it, due to poor communication from the top down. I don't know what provides value and what needs improving. I have asked multiple times for clarity, but am just vaguely told to "add value" with no indication of what that means.)
- We are replaceable, and our work can be done my computers
- Our previously remote jobs will now be in-person 3 days a week (at least) because "teams should be in person"
His tone was stressed and a little pissed off sounding. I kept a straight face but internally felt annoyed by his efforts to gaslight us into thinking we're replaceable, or that we're the ones at fault for the lack of leadership and initiative in the department.
Now, this week, I've learned that I will be taking on the bulk of responsibilities left over from the laid-off employees. These are not responsibilities I was hired for, and additionally they are responsibilities of a titled manager (my title is below that of a manager).
I asked my boss if we will re-prioritize goals to adjust for the new categories I'll be handling and they responded no, that we just need to "work smarter". They have previously shown no talent for working smart, so I'm not feeling hopeful here. I was already working consistent overtime, and now I'm being told we're in a "crunch time" and I can expect a bit more work.
I'm also frustrated remote work affords me the ability to actually rest. Even when I'm up til 11 working, I can get at least 7 hours in. Now I have to add a commute to my day (in Los Angeles, no less).
Could someone shine a light on what's going on here? I'm so constantly overwhelmed with the workload that I can't get a proper read on this.
submitted by BirbForceOne
to careeradvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:12 smoothpops Bonus and pay raise much lower than expected. Help please!
I hate that I have to write this.
I received details of my year end bonus and my salary increase and I have to say I’m shocked and disappointed.
I’m in sales/portfolio management for a bank and I’ve been in my position for 3 years and each year I’ve out earned my combined team’s revenue by millions. They have way more experience than me but my portfolio is larger and I carry more responsibilities than my teammates.
For the past 3 years, my revenue has increased ($8 million for the past fiscal year) and my all targets across the board have been met by 140% on average and signed more new clients than anyone on the team.
My bonus went down from last year (even though I was making less money last year as the bank was forced to increase our wages comparative to the market) as the bank didn’t perform as well overall. For the past two years I’ve received an extra 5% on top as my bonus for being a top performer and this year, despite my measurable successes.
After my raise, I’d be earning 89% of what my position earns on the market and today I met a new hire that shared they make $110,000 which is $17k more than me, (they have 5 years in banking but has never had my results).
My Director has advised that my bonus and salary are not negotiable but we can discuss this further on Friday.
I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how I should approach this? Thanks
submitted by smoothpops
to PersonalFinanceCanada [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:08 multivacks Just getting started, career change, basic questions
Hi all! I'm a 26 year old looking to switch career paths. A little about me, I've worked predominantly in administrative work i.e. "Operations" type roles in the past. I have a BA in an unrelated field and a MS in Library and Information Sciences. However, I don't have any work experience in IT Support, which I'm trying to break into. That said, I've worked with computers my whole life and I know my way around one decently well (built my first gaming PC at 12, ran troubleshooting for my friends and family through childhood, helped found my high school computer club, etc).
I'm starting by taking the IT Support Google Cert on Coursera, I worked on it for a few days and got about halfway through since most of it was review for me, and I'm planning on aiming for a CompTIA A+ Cert when I can.
Do you have a sense of how high I should be aiming? I have a lot of academic and work experience in other fields, but I don't know what that's worth when switching careers. I live in an expensive city on the east coast, and I don't really know what I should expect in terms of starting salary etc.
Also, I heard someone allude to the summer hiring cycle etc. Am I out of luck for applying for a job in the next few months already?
Any advice that you might have for someone breaking into this is also appreciated! Please give me your unsolicited comments!
Thanks so much!
submitted by multivacks
to ITCareerQuestions [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 03:00 bitgree Introducing Bitgree: Spend and Acquire BCH without KYC
Hello! I introduce myself… Bitgree.com
is a newly created website that allows you to make purchases on Amazon & MercadoLibre using Bitcoin Cash (BCH). It also allows you to acquire BCH without KYC. Both options can be done anonymously, and always in a self-custodial manner (both wallets and multi-signature escrows on the blockchain).
The operation is similar to a P2P exchange, but instead of making a payment in fiat money, what is done is a purchase intermediated in an online store. For example:
- A user named Bob has BCH and wants to make a purchase on Amazon.
- In turn, another user named Alice has fiat money and wants to acquire BCH.
- Through Bitgree both are coordinated.
- Using a multi-signature escrow, Alice will make the purchase with fiat on Amazon by sending the product to Bob, in exchange for BCH.
- In the event of a conflict, Bitgree will act as a mediator using the multi-signature escrow.
The platform allows you to make purchases on Amazon and MercadoLibre anonymously, delivering the order to Amazon Lockers or MercadoLibre Agencies. It also allows you to acquire BCH without KYC, without giving any personal information, and without bank transfers involved.
If you try Bitgree, please leave what you think here. Thank you so much.
submitted by bitgree
to Crypto_General [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:58 Remotive [Hiring][Full Remote] 4 Full Remote jobs at tech companies - Jun 01, 2023
submitted by Remotive
to IWantOutJobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:42 loan24 (SELLING) Large list to choose from (REQUEST) PayPal FF, Venmo, CashApp
the movies I've added this last week. Most of my movies get delivered on Friday or Saturday so I'm often adding more movies over the weekend if you want to check back.
- ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET - Movie Theater Tickets I have 2 codes available. Mods approved me being able to sell these here. These are up to $8 off the new ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET movies ticket. If the theater you are going to charges more, then you pay the difference. Tickets need to be purchased on Atom Tickets for this promo. Codes expire on 6/15/2023 or lose value when they aren't in the theater anymore. $1 per ticket.
If there is someone that lives in the UK and uses Disney Movie Rewards there, let me know. I may have a code for you but it won't work for people that don't have an active DMR.co.uk account.
- Disney (No DMDMI points included) I also have a lot of these that haven't been split. If you need an unsplit or it makes the trade fair, ask and see if I have it.
- Aladdin (Live Action) (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Aladdin (Live Action) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Beauty & The Beast (2017 - Live) (HD)(MA) (Unsplit) $4
- Beauty & The Beast (2017 - Live) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Big Hero 6 (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Big Hero 6 (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Cinderella (2015 - Live) (HD)(MA- Unsplit) $4
- Cinderella (2015 - Live) (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Finding Dory (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Finding Dory (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Finding Dory (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Frozen (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $3
- Frozen (HD)(GP - Split) $1
- Frozen: Sing-Along Edition (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $3
- Good Dinosaur, The (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Good Dinosaur, The (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Hocus Pocus (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $5
- Hocus Pocus (HD)(GP - Split) $3
- Inside Out (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Into the Woods (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Into the Woods (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Jungle Book, The (Live)(Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Maleficent (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Mary Poppins (50th Anniversary) (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Mary Poppins Returns (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Moana (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $5
- Nutcracker and the Four Realms, The (4k) (MA - Unsplit) $5
- Onward (HD)(MA-Unsplit) $4
- Onward (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Oz The Great and Powerful (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Oz The Great and Powerful (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Pete's Dragon (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Pinocchio (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Pinocchio (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Planes (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Planes (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Planes: Fire & Rescue (HD)(MA - Split) $3
- Robin Hood (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $5
- Saving Mr. Banks (HD)(MA - UnSplit) $4
- Saving Mr. Banks (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (HD)(GP - Split) $2
- Marvel (No DMDMI or Sony Points)
- Amazing Spider-Man, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Avengers Endgame (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- Black Panther (HD) (GP) (MA - Unsplit) $4
- Black Panther (HD) (GP) (GP - Split) $2
- Captain America: Civil War (HD)(MA) $4
- Deadpool (HD) (MA) $2
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (HD)(Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Logan (HD)(MA) $3
- Thor (3): Ragnarok (HD)(MA - Unsplit) $4
- Venom (HD) (MA) $3
- Venom (SD) (MA) $2
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (HD)(MA) $4
- Star Wars
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (HD) (MA - Unsplit) $3
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens (HD) (GP - Split) $1
- Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- Star Wars: Rogue One (HD) (Unused - It has never been removed from the packaging) $5
- Star Wars: Rogue One (HD) (GP - Split) $2
- 21 Jump Street (2012) (SD)(MA) $2
- 47 Ronin (HD)(MA) $4
- A Dog's Purpose (HD)(MA) $3
- Adventures of Tintin, The (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- After Earth (HD)(MA) $3
- Alex Cross (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Alien: Covenant (HD)(MA) $3
- Alpha (SD)(MA) $2
- American Reunion (Unrated - 2012)(HD)(MA) $3
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Arrival (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Atomic Blonde (HD)(MA) $3
- Bad Moms (HD)(MA) $3
- Beirut (HD)(MA) $3
- Big Wedding, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Black Nativity (Ext Musical Ed) (HD)(MA) $3
- Book Club (2018) (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Boss Baby, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Butler, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Cabin in the Woods, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Cabin in the Woods, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Captain Phillips (SD)(MA) $2
- Choice, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Choice, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Cold Pursuit (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Courageous (HD)(MA) $3
- Criminal (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Daddy's Home 2 (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Deepwater Horizon (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Death Wish (2018) (HD)(Vudu/MGM) - $3
- Despicable Me 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Devil's Due (HD)(MA) $3
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (3): Dog Days (HD)(MA) $3
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (4): The Long Haul (HD)(MA) $3
- Dirty Grandpa (SD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (1) Series: (HD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (2) Series: Insurgent (HD) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Divergent (2) Series: Insurgent (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Divergent (3) Series: Allegiant (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Django Unchained (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Don't Breathe (SD)(MA) $2
- Dracula Untold (HD)(MA) $3
- Draft Day (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Dragged Across Concrete (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Dying of the Light (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Emoji Movie, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Empire State (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Ender's Game (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Ender's Game (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Epic (HD)(MA) $3
- Escape Plan (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Expendables 2, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Expendables 3, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Fast5 - Fast Five (Ext) (SD)(MA) $1
- Fast5 - Fast Five (Ext) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fast6 - Fast and Furious 6 (Ext) (HD)(MA) $2
- Fast8 - Fate of The Furious (Theatrical Version) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fast8 - Fate of The Furious (Ext/UR-Director) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fault in Our Stars, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Unrated) (HD)(MA) $3
- Fifty Shades Darker (Unrated) (HD)(MA) $3
- Flight (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Footloose (2011) (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Frankenstein, I (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Girls Trip (HD)(MA) $3
- Gods of Egypt (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Grace Unplugged (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Grey, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Heaven is for Real (SD)(MA) $2
- Heist (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Hell of High Water (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Here Comes the Boom (SD)(MA) $3
- Hidden Figures (HD)(MA) $3
- Holmes and Watson (HD)(MA) $3
- Hotel Transylvania (SD)(MA) $2
- Hope Springs (HD)(MA) $3
- How To Train Your Dragon - 3 Movie Set (1 Code - All 3 Movies) (HD)(MA) $8 1-How To Train Your Dragon 2-How To Train Your Dragon 2 3-How To Train Your Dragon 3: The Hidden World
- How To Train Your Dragon 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Hunger Games, The (1): (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $0.50
- Hunger Games, The (2): Catching Fire (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Hunger Games, The (3): Mocking Jay Part 1 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Hunger Games, The (4): Mocking Jay Part 2 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Insidious: The Last Key (SD)(MA) $3
- Internship, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Jason Bourne (HD)(MA) $2
- John Wick (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- John Wick (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Jurassic Park (HD)(MA) $3
- Jurassic World (HD)(MA) $3
- Kevin Hart Let Me Explain (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Kidnap (HD)(MA) $3
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (HD)(MA) $3
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (HD)(MA) $3
- Last Knights (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Last Stand, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Last Witch Hunter, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Last Vegas (SD)(MA) $2
- Legend of Hercules, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Legend of Hercules, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Les Miserables (2012)(HD)(MA) $3
- Life of Pi (HD)(MA) $3
- Like a Boss (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Lone Survivor (HD)(MA) $3
- Longest Ride, The (HD)(MA) $2
- Looper (SD)(MA) $3
- M:I-2(2) Mission Impossible (2000)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- M:I-3(3) Mission Impossible (2006)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- M:I-6(6) Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018)(HD)(Vudu,iTunes/Paramount) $3
- Madea's Witness Protection (HD)(MA) $3
- Magnificent Seven, The (2016) (SD)(Vudu - Redeem through Sony Website) $3
- Marauders (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate)** $2
- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (HD)(MA) $3
- Mechanic: Resurrection (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- MIB3: Men in Black 3 (HD)(MA) $3
- Minions (HD)(MA) $3
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (HD)(MA) $3
- Moms' Night Out (HD)(MA) $3
- Monument's Men, The (HD)(MA) $2
- Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (SD)(MA) $2
- Mortdecai (HD)(Vudu,GP/Lionsgate) $3
- Mother's Day (HD)(MA) $3
- Mud (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Mummy, The (2017)(HD)(MA) $3
- Mummy, The: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (HD)(MA) $3
- Nobody's Fool (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Norm of the North (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Norm of the North (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Now You See Me (HD)(Vudu,iTunes,GP/Lionsgate) $2
- Now You See Me (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Oblivion (HD)(MA) $3
- Olympus Has Fallen (SD)(MA) $2
- Olympus Has Fallen (HD)(MA) $3
- One Direction: This is Us (SD)(MA) $1
- One Direction: This is Us /&/ One Direction: This is us (Extended Fan Edition) (HD)(MA) $3
- Paranormal Activity 3 (Ext Ed) (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Parental Guidance (HD)(MA) $3
- Passengers (SD)(MA) $3
- Penguins of Madagascar (HD)(MA) $3
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, The (?D - Might be HD but I don't know for sure. It is a small size slip and gives the option to redeem at multiple locations from the Lionsgate site while the slips I pulled from DVDs only give the Vudu option. I reduced the price to $2 but you take the risk of SD/HD redemption.) (Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Philomena (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Phoenix Forgotten (HD)(MA) $3
- Pitch Perfect (HD)(MA) $3
- Pitch Perfect 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Playing with Fire (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Possession, The (?D)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Predator, The (2018) (HD)(MA) $3
- Prince, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Rango (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Red 2 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (SD)(MA) $2
- Ride Along 2 (HD)(MA) $3
- Rise of the Guardians (HD)(MA) $3
- Saban's Power Rangers (HD?)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Safe (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate)** $2
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Scorpion King, The 3: Battle for Redemption (HD)(MA) $3
- Secret Life of Pets, The (HD)(MA) $3
- Secret Life of Walter Mitty (HD)(MA) $3
- Sicario (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado (SD)(MA) $2
- Silver Linings Playbook (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Single Moms Club, The (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- Skyfall - 007 (HD)(Vudu/MGM,Fox) $2
- Snow White & the Huntsman (HD)(MA) $3
- Son of God (HD)(MA) $3
- Sparkle (HD)(MA) $3
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (SD)(Vudu/Paramount) $1
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Star Trek: Beyond (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- Suburbicon (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (HD)(Vudu,iTunes / Paramount) $3
- Transformers (3): Dark Side of the Moon (?)Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Transformers (4): Age of Extinction (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Transformers (5): The Last Knight (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Trolls (HD)(MA) $3
- Twilight (5) Breaking Dawn Pt 2 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $0.50
- Twilight (5) Breaking Dawn Pt 2 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $1
- Unbroken (HD)(MA) $3
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Vow, The (SD)(MA) $2
- Warcraft (HD)(MA) $3
- Warm Bodies (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- What Men Want (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $2
- White House Down (SD)(MA) $2
- Why Him? (HD)(MA) $3
- Witch, The (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $3
- Woman in Black, The (SD)(MA) $2
- Wonder Park (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- Woodlawn (HD)(MA) $3
- World War Z (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $2
- xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (HD)(Vudu/Paramount) $3
- TV Series
- Mad Men: The Final Season (SD)(Vudu) $4
- Orange is the New Black: Season 1 (SD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $4
- Orange is the New Black: Season 1 (HD)(Vudu/Lionsgate) $5
- iTunes - Not Verified so have a backup planned. Some of these movies are from back when you used to need both the digital disc and the code to get the movie. You no longer need the disc to redeem these but they will probably redeem in SD quality. There are also a few codes that are the split portion from a Paramount, Lionsgate or Universal slip. If you need an iTunes code because you don't use UV, a lot of the codes in the MA section above have the ability for direct redemption on iTunes. Let me know if that is something you need more information about.
- About Time (HD)(iTunes / Universal Split) $1
- Act of Valor (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Descendants, The (2011) (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Despicable Me (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side (Darkside) (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Hot Tub Time Machine (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Hunger Games (2), The: Catching Fire (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Iron Man 2 (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (HD)(iTunes/Paramount - Split) $1
- Jumper (SD)(iTunes) $2
- Jurassic World (HD)(iTunes/Universal Split) $2
- Lion King, The (Diamond Edition 3D)(SD)(iTunes)(Was old Disney File Digital Copy. Now it says you need to insert the disc just like how XML worked.) $2
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Mr. Popper's Penguins (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Nightmare Before Christmas, The (SD)(iTunes)(Was old Disney File Digital Copy. Now it says you need to insert the disc just like how XML worked.) $2
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Rio (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Sabotage (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Split (HD)(iTunes/Universal Split) $2
- Star Trek (New cast) (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Taken (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Taken 2 (SD)(iTunes) $1
- Thor (1) (SD)(iTunes) $2
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (iTunes) $2
submitted by loan24
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:36 Pug__Jesus [H] Various Humblebundles [W] Wasteland 3, Fights In Tight Spaces, Tainted Grail, Beneath Oresa
A Story About My Uncle
Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne
Age of Wonders III
The Amazing American Circus
Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Archangel: Hellfire - Fully Loaded
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 7
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Auto Age: Standoff
Awesomenauts Yogscast Pack - Coco Nebulon
Awesomenauts Yogscast Pack - Rocco
Awesomenauts Yogscast Pack - Skolldir
Awesomenauts Yogscast Pack - Ted McPain
The Bard's Tale
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount
Breach & Clear
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
Citizens of Earth
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Elite Starter Pack
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft - The Eldritch Box DLC
Deadly Sin 2
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Defend Your Life: TD
Deponia: The Complete Journey
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Dungeon of the Endless
Endless Space 2
Europa Universalis IV
The Final Station
Go Home Dinosaurs
Golf With Your Friends - OST
GRIP: Combat Racing Artifex DLC
Guns of Icarus Alliance
Guns of Icarus Alliance Soundtrack
Guns of Icarus Alliance Yogscast 2017 Costume Pack
Hector: Badge of Carnage
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms -- Celeste Starter Pack
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizza Boy
Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe Dinosaur Pack
Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion
Lust for Darkness
Lust from Beyond: M Edition
Max Payne 3
Ministry of Broadcast
Mirage: Arcane Warfare
Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021
NASCAR Heat 2 - October Jumbo Expansion
Neon Drive (Steam)
Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack
No Time To Explain Remastered
Offensive Combat: Redux!
Old Man's Journey
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood
On Rusty Trails
Out of Reach: Treasure Royale
Out of the Park Baseball 18
Pandemic: Roles & Events
Pandemic: The Board Game
Remnants of Isolation
Renegade Ops Collection
Roarr! Jurassic Edition
RPG Maker 2000
RPG Maker VX
Ryse: Son of Rome
Say No! More
She Remembered Caterpillars
Space Gladiators: Escaping Tartarus
Super Raft Boat
SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation - Asharra’s Diplomat Pack
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation - Birdsong’s Entertainer Pack
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation - Dragonbait’s Dungeoneer Pack
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation - Tales of Artus Cimber’s Explorer Pack
Team Fortress 2 badges - Mandrew's Munificent Mug and Israphel's Eleemosynary Expression
Team Racing League
Telltale Texas Hold'em
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
This War of Mine
Tooth and Tail
Tormentor X Punisher
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found
Treasure Hunter Simulator
The USB Stick Found in the Grass
Wanderlust: Travel Stories
War for the Overworld - Yogscast Worker Skin
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
We Are Alright
West of Dead
World to the West
X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC
Yoku's Island Express
Zeno Clash 2
Zombie Night Terror
I also have Humble Choice leftovers from the following that I haven't sorted through yet:
APRIL 2020 HUMBLE CHOICE (Driftland, Turok 2, Truberbrook, Shoppe Keep 2, Capitalism 2)
APRIL 2021 HUMBLE CHOICE ( Shenmue III, Main Assembly, Rock Of Ages 3, In Other Waters, Aven Colony, Simulcra I+II, Colt Canyon, Skully, Popup Dungeon)
AUGUST 2020 HUMBLE CHOICE (Hello Neighbor + Hide And Seek, Littlebig Workshop, American Fugitive, The Coma 2, A Case Of Distrust)
DECEMBER 2021 HUMBLE CHOICE (Beyond The Wire, The Survivalists, Lacuna, 8 Doors, Greak, Tohu, Voidigo)
FEBRUARY 2021 HUMBLE CHOICE (Moving Out, The Wild 8, Train Station Renovation, Werewolf The Apocalypse Heart Of The Forest, Lovecraft's Untold Stories, Iris And The Giant, Boomerang Fu)
JANUARY 2021 HUMBLE CHOICE (Total Tank Simulator, Song Of Horror, Vampire The Masquerade: Shadows Of New York, Tales Of The Neon Sea, Deleveled, The Ambassador)
JUNE 2020 HUMBLE CHOICE (Supraland, Grid, The Messenger, Felix The Reaper, Remnants Of Naezith, Overload, The Stillness Of The Wind, The King's Bird)
MARCH 2021 HUMBLE CHOICE (WWE 2k, Hotshot Racing, Peaky Blinders, Cyber Hook, Pesterquest, Boreal Blade, Ageless)
MAY 2020 HUMBLE CHOICE (Xcom 2, Niche, Swords Of Ditto, Neoverse, Horace)
NOVEMBER 2020 HUMBLE CHOICE (Imperator: Rome, Darksburg, Little Misfortune, Smile For Me, Tsioque, Rover Mechanic Simulator, Youropa, Townsmen)
OCTOBER 2020 HUMBLE CHOICE (Iron Danger, Autonauts, Shadows: Awakening, Fantasy Blacksmith, The Suicide Of Rachel Foster, Goat Of Duty, The Uncertain, Lightmatter)
SEPTEMBER 2020 HUMBLE CHOICE (Lethal League, Fun With Ragdolls, Evoland, Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair, The Occupation, The Shapeshifting Detective)
SEPTEMBER 2021 HUMBLE CHOICE (Neon Abyss, Atomicrops, Heaven's Vault, Swag And Sorcery, Fort Triumph, Orwell: Ignorance Is Strength, Framed Collection)
My region is North America.
submitted by Pug__Jesus
to SteamGameSwap [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:30 DramaThrowAway2023 Deep Dive: Matty Healy, the evil edgelord
| || | submitted by DramaThrowAway2023 to Fauxmoi [link] [comments]
Hi! I did a huge deep dive on the DWD drama a while ago and was asked to do others and said I would. Since then, all hell broke lose.
I talked about this with some people privately, but I mentioned in my first post that I was a stan, just not of anyone involved in the drama. Well, I was a Taylor Swift stan. Was
being the operative word. I'm once again using by throwaway account because I was warned by people who I reached out to privately of the horrible things people have been telling them since they called Matty out. I used to be a huge Swiftie, and I wasn't that careful with my personal data when participating in conversations, so I need to be careful.
I'm tired of seeing Tay's new boo defended and the excuses people make about him, so my second deep dive is exposing him for the dirtbag he's been his whole career, how he refuses to apologize or gives terrible apologies when he does. How he repeats the same "mistakes" over and over, etc. I know there's been a ton of threads about this man lately, but I wanted to have everything in one place. Strap in. Trigger warning for everything under the sun, grain of salt on unsubstantiated stuff (there's like, two things and one of them is pretty obviously true, but I rather say it than not). The 1975 is a band from the city of Manchester, England. They were a band for about a decade before they reached any sort of success. That happened in late 2012/early 2013. Matty was born April 1989 and is now 34 years old. This is important because everything I'm about to show you happened in his adulthood. He was 23 in 2012.
- He dated a girl called Gemma Janes, who was 17/18 years old, when he was 23/24. Here's a pic of them together on her Instagram, posted in January 2013. She was still 17 - her birthday is May 11 1995. The age of consent in England is 16, so this wasn't illegal. Immoral, however? I think yes. She posted him a lot, btw. It wasn't just a one-off pic. Like here and here and here. She was also in the band's music video for the song Chocolate (Aug 2013). She simulates/appears to be nude. She was 18. He was 24.
- Normally, I wouldn't include something like this, because it feels like a small issue and too prevalent to actually single him/his band out, but given some of the criticism he makes of hip hop culture later on (and how he pats his own back on his own "feminism"), I decided to come back and include it.
The music video for the song Girls
juxtaposes The 1975 and a version of it but as girls. This is the formation for The 1975 as men vs as women: https://preview.redd.it/dln06ogsta3b1.png?width=499&format=png&auto=webp&s=7d822cae6d3a07046d2a1b4facb1a0662f742142
You know, totally the same outfits. But misogyny is only in hip hop, according to him (you'll get to that in a second).
Girls in bathing suits featuring the band fully dressed. This is basically the tone of the entire music video. https://preview.redd.it/8sb6ixbtta3b1.png?width=500&format=png&auto=webp&s=43a708bf4639c9917761b709afdbea5d1c5b5f53
Once again, this is, sadly, par for the course for the music industry, and usually I wouldn't include it (I got it from a ridiculously named blog as I was researching), but given the context of what he will preach later, it seems pretty freaking ironic.
- The song was part of their August 2013 album called The 1975, and features lyrics about a 17 year old girl "seducing" him. Reminder, he had met his current girlfriend at the time when she was 17. These are some of the lyrics:
Bite your face to spite your noseSeventeen and a half years oldWorrying about my brother finding outWhere's the fun in doing what you're told?
'Cause they're just girls breaking heartsEyes bright, uptight, just girlsBut she can't be what you need if she's seventeenThey're just girls
Whether the song was inspired by her or not, he seems to be perfectly aware of how weird it is to be dating a 17 year old in his mid twenties. Yet, he dated a 17 year old, quite unapologetically, in his mid twenties.
- I don't know the exact date of this, but a Norwegian journalist accused Matty of sexually harassing her. The accusation was made in 2016 and she dated it back in 2013. Here's an article in English, which links to the article by the journalist in Norwegian. She says he told her he's a sex addict and invited her to his hotel room.
- In the spring of 2014 they launched on a long tour of nightclubs in North America. While in Canada, he did an interview with IX Daily, a (now defunct) website dedicated to indie subculture. The interviewers were two girls.
The following exchange happened in this interview:
Interviewer: What is your biggest fear and biggest vice?Matty: These are quite heavy questions for girls dressed as you two.Interviewer: I'm a little bit offended...Matty: You're offended by that?Interviewer: Mhm (smiling awkwardly)Matty: D'you know how many people I meet every single day? D'you know how many people interview me every single day?Interviewer: Yes, a lot.Matty: (pointing to both of them) You look nice for the interview. You've made an effort. You're, like, a pretty girl... I'm gonna have certain stereotypes. I don't meant offend you. At all. But the choker thing is kind of in, I see. I do like that.Interviewer: I'll take it as a compliment. Video
. Around the 3 minute mark.
- In August 2014, Matty goes on a tirade explaining why he always slags off religion, including islam. Culminating with this tweet:
A Muslim fan from Egypt called Farida told him this: https://preview.redd.it/lwddfmwwta3b1.png?width=624&format=png&auto=webp&s=792a9e6efbcc646ed36774e6f19a1bdc15325621
He replied this: https://preview.redd.it/h1ohrutxta3b1.png?width=494&format=png&auto=webp&s=45042fd64ef489dbd88853a7dd5d33487f4a2941
The fan took the high road and replied: https://preview.redd.it/bx9dpb9zta3b1.png?width=618&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ef5dbf2ee25dd69a7e7bd0f71bcc0832e1ee925
He royally ignored their explanations and counterpoints to his narrow view and went on a rant instead, which I'll link in a second. Then finished with this: https://preview.redd.it/bd8z55v2ua3b1.png?width=500&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a49cf8861f084637b7817579e990ffbea30345f
And retweeted this: https://preview.redd.it/ckbb21p3ua3b1.png?width=500&format=png&auto=webp&s=17805e6195374197624a0cae5b20e5faaea6c755
Then left Twitter. The fan recounted the exchange, you can find that and the rest of his rant here
. I know this is getting long, but the fan was actually very well-spoken and I want to echo her words. In case some people don't click on the link, this is how she concluded the post:
I just want to explain to you that the reason I got angry was because he had been spreading rumours that isis follow the rules of islam and that is far from the truth. Isis are a threat to Muslims and Arab countries around the world right now. Our religion is against killing innocent people, it’s haram. Terrorist groups like isis who think what they’re doing is right and that they’re following islam are people who are feeding themselves lies about what Islam tells us to do.Islam is a very peaceful and loving religion contrary to popular belief and i really hope if you think otherwise you take the time to educate yourself before giving out your opinions when you do not have the facts. I also got angry because he has a huge following and some people are obviously going to side with him (trust me they’ve been in my mentions all day) and they’re just going to agree with him when he doesn’t have the facts and he’s so obviously not educated on this subject. He’s constantly tweeting that we should respect people who have different religions then tweets things like fuck god then tweets that religion is an idea THEN says its faith so he’s all over the place. Article about this whole thing.
Including this because since his account is deleted, we can't verify the tweets and I don't want it to be left as hearsay. The original pics from the article are gone, but the tweets are all referenced in the body of the text.
- At some point in 2014, Matty dates Halsey, whose debut EP Room 93 (released in October 2014) is about him. Halsey was born in September 1994, which means she and Matty dated when she was 18 and he was 25.
- In August 2014, while the band is performing at Lollapalooza, he allegedly kisses a 15 year old girl. Video of the accusation. In another video, the same person explains it happened in Chicago.
- Someone unearthed a lot of tweets from fans talking about Matty kissing underage fans, some of them date back years and also reference Lollapalooza. Here's a link to the last tweet, which includes a video of the fan talking about it and a video where you can hear Matty ask if she wants "a proper" kiss. He doesn't ask how old she is.
- In December 2014 he tweets this. He has never apologized.
- It's not clear when exactly they met, but we know that by 2015, he was dating his girlfriend Gabriella Brooks, who in 2015 was 18/19 (born May 1996). Matty was 25/26. It's now the third confirmed relationship Matty has with a teenager while in his mid 20s. And teenagers that are either minors or barely adults, at that. Add to this the weird underage kissing...
- In April, he retweets Islamophobic tweets by a Muslim hate group, then unretweets when he's called out. Here's a summary by his own subreddit.
- In July, he mouths the N word while "dancing" to the song Caroline by Aminé. Clip here.
- In November he gives an interview with The Fader where he says the following:
One of the problems is the youth of hip-hop. At the moment, with SoundCloud rap, it's become a bit of a drug-taking competition, and that happened in rock and roll. Those things get weeded out the longer those things exist. The reason misogyny doesn't happen in rock and roll anymore is because it's a vocabulary that existed for so long is that it got weeded out. It still exists in hip-hop because [the genre] is so young, but it'll stop. That's why you have this moment with young black men — Kanye-aged men, as well — talking about their relationship with themselves, which is a big step forward for hip-hop. Drake, for example. But then they'll be like, "But I still got bitches." The scene's relationship with women hasn't caught up to its relationship with itself, but that's something that will happen.
He tweeted the following apology a few days later (his account is now deleted):
This bit of me talking in an interview reads as patronising, uninformed and reductive. And to be fair it is. And I’d like to apologise….What I said isn’t correct. And it’s not all a misquote. Just for clarity I said that misogyny wasn’t ALLOWED in rock and roll now days in a way it is in hip hop – not that it doesn’t exist, that’s maybe a misquote as I’m aware of the misogyny in rocknroll…I would never deny the RAMPANT misogyny that exists in Rock n Roll. It’s everywhere and has been a weirdly accepted part of it since it’s inception.BUT now looking at what I said – I was simplifying a complex issue without the right amount of education on the subjectI think cos I’m so actively trying to support women (not a brag but with the record label etc)**I kinda forget that im not very educated on feminism and misogyny and I cant just ‘figure stuff out’ in public and end up trivialising the complexities of such enormous, experienced issuesSo basically, I’m sorry for saying that as I was wrong. And thanks for pointing it out cos if I’m gonna do this I have to keep learning.Just to clarify I’m not apologising for saying ‘rock music is void of misogyny’. I didn’t say that. Any body who says that is not only thick as fuck they most probably don’t have physical eyes. It’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heardI’m apologising for the fact my words could INSINUATE that misogyny in culture and music is an exclusively hip hop (black) issue. I do not believe that. What I believe is that I’m not educated enough to speak on THAT properly and a big part of that is this white dick that I have
I'm trying to keep my personal commentary to a minimum but him including how much of a feminist he is because of his record label in his weird ass apology took me out. I got the tweets from this Billboard article
- After winning at the Brits, he tweets that "it's not often that left leaning bands win awards." And I didn't know my eyes could roll that fast and that far.
- In September, he posts this picture, stepping on the South Korean flag:
When called out on it, he replies this: https://preview.redd.it/8bdic6fcua3b1.png?width=488&format=png&auto=webp&s=840dff3f8907972e316b53a1aabcaae36d2914f9 Article about it
- In December he gives an interview in which he demonstrates that he didn't bother to read Farida's points, all the way back in 2014, or anyone else's since then, because he continues to confuse ISIS / terrorism in the name of Islam with Islam itself, which is a peaceful religion.
Here's a transcript of his obnoxious speech:
You can’t criticize Islam as a set of ideas…because you’re inherently criticizing people. But that’s a problem with society because Islamophobia does exist, people are bigoted. But what that really is is thick, scared people not liking brown people. Whereas I love people, I love brown people.I just don’t know when I’m allowed to be offended. Religious people are always allowed to be offended: ‘Oh, we’re offended by this, I’m offended by that.’I have to get up every day and read some abhorrent that’s happened in the name of religion. And I never get a day. I never get a day where I’m allowed to be offended. … Where are my rights as an atheist?
Fundamentally misunderstanding that most victims of terrorist attacks are Muslim
. It's incredible that he was lectured on this by a Muslim girl 5 years prior and yet, he still couldn't get it. He was 30 years old at this point, by the way. This is the third Islamophobic incident with him (that we have record of).
- The 1975's song Roadkill featured the F slur. Here he is singing it live in late 2022. To be transparent, he's quoting an imaginary person calling him the slur. As a self-admitted straight man, he doesn't get to reclaim it.
- The 1975's song Me & You Together Song features these lyrics:
I'm sorry that I'm kinda queerIt's not as weird as it appearsIt's 'cause my body doesn't stop me (Stop me)Oh, it's okay, lots of people think I'm gay
IDEK, the song is about falling in love with a girl he meets while she's topless. I can't even be offended because this is such an edgy unnecessary hot mess.
- In May, during the time of the height of the BLM protests, he tweeted about it... promoting their own song
When called out for it, he doubled down and refused to apologize
. Then deleted his entire social media.
In the spring of 2021, Adam Powell, a longtime collaborator (videographer) of The 1975 was accused of sexual misconduct by a number of fans. Here's
a whole video about it. The accusations had been piling up for a while, the video I'm linking, which breaks them down, is from April 2021. Dirty Hit, the record label that hosts a bunch of indie artists including The 1975, of which Matty was a director of until recently, made a statement
- A fan had sent Matty the following DMs in March, which he never replied to.
Instead, he cropped one of the DMs and posted it in his Instagram story, mocking the fan: https://preview.redd.it/sbuv8l6hua3b1.png?width=383&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed42b8e2f4d6ea958c7c6f55ee7b80042f83720a Here's
a tweet by the fan who had this "exchange," explaining it. Adam Powell was one of his best friends. He still hasn't said anything about it.
“A boy goes up to a Jewish man. The boy asks ‘Can I have $20?’ The man says ‘Can you have $15? Why do you need $10?"
This is the typical stereotype about Jewish people being cheap.
“A terrorist runs onto a plane with a gun. He yells ‘Who’s a Jew?’ A man stand in the back and says ‘Well that’s an interesting question.'"
This is a dog whistle about terrorists being Arabs (because of the ongoing Arab vs Jewish feud), as well as a play on how Jewish people aren't unified. https://preview.redd.it/y82v73wiua3b1.png?width=597&format=png&auto=webp&s=f713d164c583575a3332ad11945b3e50b43e771e
He was seen wearing it again in March 2023
He was also seen hanging out with one of the Red Scare hosts, Dasha Nekrasova https://preview.redd.it/uwn71c5kua3b1.png?width=597&format=png&auto=webp&s=3ea3571ab131bd9c1c9a4a8e927d980addf8b4d7
And posted this on his instagram story: https://preview.redd.it/nk6n499lua3b1.png?width=605&format=png&auto=webp&s=7bb990071eef1fdbdee8f0a3bbd57ea68ad18bfd
I really don't have the patience to fully explain why Dasha and the Red Scare Podcast are an issue. You can do your own research to actually get deep in this one, but just so you get an idea, one of the episodes
of the Red Scare podcast was dedicated to make fun of FKA Twigs for speaking up about the abuse she suffered by Shia LaBeouf. It's chilling to hear, so trigger warning. Matty dated FKA Twigs for three years, right after her relationship with Shia ended. FKA blocked Matty on Instagram upon breaking up, for what it's worth. The Red Scare also had an episode
where they bodyshamed Matty's current girlfriend, Taylor Swift, and said she should go back to having an eating disorder. They also called her mom Miss Piggy.
That's the tone of the entire thing. They find it funny to platform people like Alex Jones, they think Trump is hilarious and have mocked his abuse victims. Just... nasty stuff.
- In January, he does a nazi salute and march on stage as "a parody" to mock Kanye and Trump.
- In early 2023, I don't have exact dates, he posts the following Instagram stories:
- In February he goes to The Adam Friedland Show, a "dirtbag leftist" podcast hosted by Adam Friedland and Nick Mullen. The tone of the podcast is typical edgelord leftist who thinks that because they say offensive things as "satire" and "social commentary" they're not actually offensive.
I'm not going to spend a ton of time on this, because this is the part that's documented the most
The podcast would be taken down by Spotify and Apple Music because of its offensive content, but it's still available on YouTube and you can listen to the whole thing here
In this podcast Matty and the hosts make... a joke? about Matty being caught red-handed about to m*sturbate to Ghetto Gaggers, a website that "specializes" on showing p*rn about brutalized (Matty's word) black women. You can hear the whole exchange here
, and there's a very graphic description of the type of videos you can find in it. A transcript of the conversation can be found in this article
. Since then, apparently Adam Friedland claimed that it was a joke that he suggested to Matty (I can't find where he claimed this, but I continue to see his fans saying he did). I don't think this changes much of anything because Matty was clearly very aware of what Ghetto Gaggers was, given the fact that he described it, and still found it hilarious. So he either finds it black women being brutalized arousing and
funny or just funny.
The podcast also included a section where they talk about rapper Ice Spice. The hosts call her "a chubby Chinese lady" to which Matty bursts out laughing. They also mock multiple accents, which Matty encourages and laughs at. Here's
The only thing he apologized for of all this was the Ice Spice comments. Video
of his apology during a random show in New Zealand, Ice Spice totally saw that! Trigger warning for eyeroll content. This is the transcript:
I just feel a bit bad, and I’m kind of a bit sorry if I’ve offended you. Ice Spice, I’m sorry. It’s not because I’m annoyed that me joking got misconstrued. It’s because I don’t want Ice Spice to think I’m a dick. I love you, Ice Spice. I’m so sorry.
The truth is, I see a sign that says like, ‘Matty, I hope you’re okay.’ I feel a bit bad, to be honest, because I feel like I’ve been a bit irresponsible. It’s very well for me to say, I don’t understand how famous I am. I don’t like being famous. But reality is reality. And I think that I’ve said some things or kind of, I make a joke out of everything. That’s my thing. And I can take it too far sometimes in front of too many people. And I feel a bit embarrassed. So that’s the truth.
Then in a New Yorker
profile he said he wasn't sorry about the podcast (no specific mention of Ice Spice) and basically said none of it mattered.
I asked him about the podcast. He’d been doing so much promo, he told me, that he wanted to do something that felt more like simply talking with his friends. But, of course, he had done this all in public, on mike. Had he baited his fans on purpose? “A little bit,” he said. “But it doesn’t actually matter. Nobody is sitting there at night slumped at their computer, and their boyfriend comes over and goes, ‘What’s wrong, darling?’ and they go, ‘It’s just this thing with Matty Healy.’ That doesn’t happen.”
“Maybe it does,” I said.
“If it does,” he said, “you’re either deluded or you are, sorry, a liar. You’re either lying that you are hurt, or you’re a bit mental for being hurt. It’s just people going, ‘Oh, there’s a bad thing over there, let me get as close to it as possible so you can see how good I am.’ And I kind of want them to do that, because they’re demonstrating something so base level.”
- Matty deleted his social media in April, but as of the day he deleted, he followed Kyle Rittenhouse and Andrew Tate
Allegedly, the follows were because he was "doing research" or I don't know, making fun of them? It's hard to keep up with the edgelord excuses.
I didn't include the comments Matty himself made saying that he would feel "emasculated"
if he was linked to Taylor back in 2016. He published a lengthy apology
that basically justifies the whole thing and says men have "those thoughts." I can't add any more pics, and his twitter account, where he posted it, is deleted, so the tweet is the last hotlink, here
is the actual full pic. Make of that what you will.
He has also used the R word, but he apologized for that (although his apology, included
the R word), so, you know...
There's more. He did this whole bit where he posted offensive memes in a highlight called "Problemattic", but this is incredibly long and I'm at my limit of 20 pics already. If anyone has any additions, leave them in the comments. I don't think there's a chance in hell Reddit will allow me to edit this post, so I won't be able to add anything (I couldn't with the last one and it was a lot shorter), so please, if the comments add stuff, upvote them so they're at the top.
Also, please forgive any typos or mistakes, as I said,I won't be able to edit it.
Thank you to everyone that contributed to this thread and kindly answered my questions in DMs. You guys rock!
2023.06.01 02:28 Ninjawombat111 Let's talk about tactical ballistic missiles.
So, I've seen a lot of posts on this reddit about this topic. The way it usually goes is some precocious gamer comes in asks for the shiny missiles and is promptly shut down being told that they are a strategic not a tactical asset. So, what does that mean and how were the tactical missile units in the combat zone of warno organized?
So, first things first were they considered strategic assets? This line is fuzzy so the answer is kinda yes kinda no. A short-range ballistic missile can be used against both tactical targets like troop concentrations, anti-aircraft sites and defensive hardpoints as well as strategic targets like airfields, ammo dumps and enemy logistics. This was by design with different missile types such as cluster and high explosive being intended for different target types.
For a more indepth look at their intended role let's take a look at how they were organized in Germany at the end of the cold war. The Soviet side has the 11th missile brigade part of the 8th guard Combined Arms Army, the same formation as the 79th and 39th guards and based in the same town as the 79th guards. This missile unit would undoubtably be involved in an attack on Germany, but according to Soviet doctrine it would be under the command of the Army leader not attached to a division as a supporting asset. This puts it in the realm of can be reasonably excluded from divisional assets, though I think it would be fun to replace the burratino in the 79th guards with a scud since they were stationed at the same place.
With the Americans things become more complicated, particularly with the story of WARNO as it is. The 32nd field artillery armed with Lance missiles, they got ATAMCS in 1990 but whatever, was paired in exercises with two divisions currently in WARNO the 3rd Armored Division and terattorial kommando sud. Operating as a normal field artillery regiment this unit wouldn't have the same Army group commander reserved status. Of these two I think them being added to terattorial kommando sud makes a fair amount of narrative and doctrine sense, with a rapid Soviet advance these units would become caught up acting as supporting artillery to hard pressed German reserve units. The British also stationed tactical missile units in Germany, but I don't want to dig up information on that.
Missiles of this sort would undoubtably be involved in a cold war gone hot of this type, both sides had them stationed in Germany, and both sides had doctrines that either allowed for, or in Americas case were focused on, battlefield support as a viable use. I think they should add the missiles.
I can provide sources, if necessary, I've gone down a rabbit hole of reading defense stuff.
submitted by Ninjawombat111
to warno [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:21 ShampooMonK Why there is no need for doom and gloom - Jaylen Brown's supermax contract really isn't that big of a deal
- The core of the Jays essentially should be kept together, and will emphatically guarantee us contention.
For the active duos or (trios) in the NBA that haven't won a championship, Tatum and Brown have made it to the ECF 4 times, and the Finals once. Did it stink to lose in the Finals? Yes. Did it suck to lose game 7 of the ECF this past week? Absolutely.
In almost every consecutive season for us, we are basically guaranteed a ECF appearance. We've made it past the 2nd round, except the one year where Brown got injured, and we had the Kyrie Irving disaster fiasco of a year. Most NBA teams would salivate at the thought of having that much success in recent years, let alone even the fact that the core we have is under 27, (the age when players start hitting their prime,) and before the doomers want to say
, "oh CHAMPIONSHIPS OR BUST, HERP DERP, DERP!" Injuries, luck, and roster construction play a major key role in that opportunity to nail a championship.
Only one team wins it. I think the Celtics will win 1 or even more later the road, which I'll touch upon later. Most ESPN pundits and NBA analysts thought that the Brooklyn Nets big 3 of Irving, Harden, and Durant was going to win at least one ring
. And they didn't even get to the Finals once, while they sacrificed plenty of young players for superstars
that will eventually go past their prime due to injuries and workload over the years; with the addition of mortgaging their future picks down the road, so they can't ever tank, (hmmm... Wait, where have I heard this before?)
And before people say that paying or committing to a core that will take in about roughly ~40% of the cap is over exaggerating which leads to my next point. (We're also ignoring the fact that the salary cap will rise.)
- The fog of despair that has been clouding this subreddit over money concerns are baseless and nonsensical.
Wyc has stated many times that he's committed to paying for a contender, which even though we lost the ECF, that's what we are. The new CBA rules only restrict overpaying for roleplayers, the MLE buyout, and the draft pick penalty doesn't concern us that much because we would be picking in the late rounds anyways. This forces us to find and develop either undrafted/overseas players, which we have had acquired some great success to that, (Daniel Theis bears in mind,) and sign any ring chasing vets to the minimum.
We have Marcus Smart, Al Horford, Derrick White, Malcolm Brogdon, and Robert Williams all signed on for reasonable years
which will last us at least 2 years. And that's really when the supermax will kick in after Tatum gets his supermax, and even when he does, we will technically have another year after. This means we have a 2 year window with the current team before Brad Stevens has to retool and rework the roster
so we would have to drastically make some serious roster changes.
I mean look at the MLE. Are we really that concerned about that? Other than Gallinari, who have we really brought in that has been a huge 'factor,' to contention?
Tristan Thompson? I think a lot of us are just imagining the worst case scenario instead of putting the trust in Stevens and Co.
- Jaylen Brown is not worth a supermax.
This is all conjecture. Cue the incoming he can't drive, he can't dribble, he can't score, he's one dimensional, and he's useless on offense/defense. Jaylen is and always has developed and worked on parts of his game. Jaylen was a top 14 scorer in the league in total points, and qualified for top 9 scorer in the league with PPG. 27 games out of 67, he's had 4 or more assists, and to act like he's some 'one-dimensional player,' is false.
He's arguably one of the best elite mid-range 2PT shooters in the league with a ridiculous 54.2% shots between 10 and 16 feet this season. I would like to see him utilize that more as his bread and butter in the future playoffs. As for his 3P % going down, he's still hitting an amazing 38% on wide open 3's, and 44.1% on catch and shoot. This applies to Tatum as well. It's because of increased defensive attention and teams scheming to shut the Jays down, teams are now contesting Brown heavily, and Tatum gets doubled or trapped at the 3 point line because of his ability to score and create. He used to get over 15% of his threes as wide open shots, and now this year it's gone down to 6.3%.
As for his turnovers were up, his TOV rates if you base it on a per-36/per possession rates, their basically identical. Even if you look at the playoffs, other than the last awful game 7 showing, he's been consistently the same AST to turnover ratio kind of guy.
And to act like Jaylen Brown isn't going to suddenly try to make any improvements in his weaknesses is just being obtuse. He cares about the city, he wants to do better, and he's definitely going to be in the film session and training to absolve whatever problems plagued him in the playoffs.
- If the new CBA rules are going to 'punish,' the Celtics, it's going to screw over everyone else.
Take a look at the Bucks, Heat, and 76ers. The Bucks at this moment are facing essentially the same problem
that the Celtics will face in a few years, except their window is closing now and they are headed to an off-season where Middleton, (PLAYER OPTION,) and Lopez will keep their tax bill astronomically high. They are also an aging roster, where Jrue is going to be 33, Lopez is 34, Middleton is going to be 32.
The Miami Heat will also see their cap space take a huge jump due to Herro's extension, and Vincent, Strus, and Love are all going to hit free agency. If they bring any of the following 3 back, it's gonna land them further into the tax.
76ers are definitely on their way, especially if try to retain players like Nian, McDaniels, Reed, Milton, etc. And that's not even factoring in the Harden extension, which at this point, they have no choice as it seems like Harden is the best fit for maximizing Embiid's championship chances.
I haven't even gone into the the Knicks or Cleveland, because the former is going to be in tax, especially if they bring back Josh Hart, (which they will,) and if the Cavaliers don't succeed well with the roster, you could see Donovan Mitchell eventually getting tired of losing and request a trade. If the Celtics are being punished for drafting well and having to make decisions to keep their All-NBA wings, so be it.
I get the NBA is trying to spread more parity throughout the league, doesn't mean that the Celtics need to rush into anything. We still have about 2 years before there needs to be some immediate changes
to the roster, but as of right now all we really need to do is add some pieces to the roster, acquire a back up big man and a wing to help spell Horford, Timelord, and the Jays.
Place your trust in Stevens and Mike Zarren, they haven't done anything to break that.
This one is a sore subject for me.
I'm not too sure about the future of Joe Mazzulla here.
Ultimately Stevens will give Mazzulla a chance to redeem himself. People forget that there were a lack of assistant coaches, and Damon Stoudamire left mid-season, (my assumption is that he got miffed at being stiffed for the head coaching job and that resulted in some animosity,) and Mazzulla was literally named the head coach one day before media day began. 4 coaches in 4 years
. There is no continuity
. I was upset at Mazzulla for several reasons, but I think we need to give him a chance. If he messes up, I have no doubt Stevens will eventually look for his predecessor. But as of now, get him some assistant coaches like Stephen Silas or Frank Vogel to get him some help and then go from there. A lot of the Celtics gave him ringing endorsements after the post-game interviews, and he was able to help them rally from a 3-0 deficit.
submitted by ShampooMonK
to bostonceltics [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:12 Creeperofhope At a random bank in a Walmart in Texas
2023.06.01 02:11 Marco_Livelli A large, useless list of characters for whoever might want it
Hello, so for years, basically since 2016 when I started reading with Rebirth, I have had this note that I updated periodically with DC characters, some alone, some grouped by family, so by team, overall by really confusing personnal criteria that only makes sense to my neuro divergent brian and that it tires me to explain. Lately I am making some changes to my life for the well being of my mental health and that includes getting rides of the many notes I have like this one to appease my OCD. Many I will delete and others like this one I will archive in a folder in the bottom of my drive to be forgotten about. But before that I wanted to share it one last time. Back in the day I would hang a lot on the discussion forum of the DC Wikia and sometime share this notes, so I want to do it one last time. But idk if the Wikia forum exist anymore, I will check it out later, so meanwhile I will just share it here on Reddit, where I hang out more often now on day, for if someone want to put it to some kind of use. Good luck figuring out how it's sorted out.
Batman (Bruce, Jace) Catwoman (Selina, Eiko) Poison Ivy Harley Quinn Nightwing Flamebird Oracle/Batgirl Red Hood Huntress Robin (Tim, Damian) Batgirl (Steph, Cass, Tiff) Azrael (Jean Paul, Micheal) Batwoman (Kate) Batwing Talon Bluebird Signal Ace The Bat Hound Superman (Clark, Jon, Kong) Supergirl Superboy Super Twins Steel (John Henry, Natasha) Power Girl (Karen, Tanya) Bizarro (Bizarro #1, clone) Krypto Streaky Wonder Woman (Diana) Wonder Girl (Cassie, Yara) Donna Troy Nubia Artemis Flash (Jay, Barry, Wally, Avery) Max Mercury Jesse Quick Impulse XS Thunderheart Surge Kid Flash Lantern Corps Green Lantern (Alan) Obsidian Jade Aquaman (Arthur, Jackson) Mera Tula Tempest Dolphin Martian Manhunter Miss Martian Black Canary Red Canary Green Arrow (Oliver, Connor) Arsenal Arrowette Speedy Red Arrow Shazam! family Black Adam Plastic Man Offspring Atom (Ray, Ryan) Microverse Atom Smasher Damage Hawkman Hawkwoman Hawkgirl Feitherans Thanagar Firestorm Firehawk Killer Frost (Caitlin) Zatanna Zatara Black Lightning Thunder and Lightning Grace Choi Deathstroke Jericho Ravager Respawn Lobo Crush Blue Beetle (Ted, Jaime) Booster Gold Time Masters Peacemaker Peacewrecker Mister Miracle (Scott, Shilo) Big Barda Swamp Thing (Alec, Levi, Tefé) Black Queen Animal Man Animal Girl Golden Guardian (Jim, Micheal) Manhattan Guardian Geo Force Terra Doctor Thirteen Girl Thirteen
Cyborg Metamorpho Blue Devil Wildcat (Ted, Yolanda) Question (Vic, Renee)
Alanna Strange (Adam currently dead) Ambush Bug Amethyst Angel and the Ape Atlee Atomic Knight Aztek Baron Winters Beast Boy Black Alice Black Orchid Books of Magic Brimstone Bronze Tiger Bulleteer Bumblebee Cameron Chase Captain Atom (currently missing) Cave Carson Citizen Steel Congo Bill Creeper Crimson Avenger Cyclone Dead Boy Detectives Deadman Detective Chimp Diablo Director Bones Doctor Fate Doctor Light Doctor Mid-Nite (Beth) Doctor Mist Doctor Occult Dreamer Elongated Man Enchantress Etrigan The Demon Extraño Fire and Ice Flatline Gangbuster General Glory Halo Haunted Tank Hawk and Dove Hellblazer Herald Hourman I, Vampire Jakeem Thunder Jinny Hex Katana Klarion the Witch Boy Lady Shiva Lightray (Lia) Loose Cannon Lucifer Morningstar Madame Xanadu Magog Manhunter Midnighter and Apollo Mister E Mister Terrific Monkey Prince Nightshade O.M.A.C. (Kevin, Mac) Omen Onyx Phantom Stranger Ragman Raven Red Tornado Resurrection Man Rick Flag Rose and Thorn Sandman Sarge Steel Shade Shade, The Changing Woman Shado Shining Knight (Justin, Ystin) Sideways Silencer Silverblade Snapper Carr Spectre Starfire Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E.S. Sugar and Spice Tasmanian Devil Unknown Soldier Vigilante (Greg) Vixen Warlord Wild Dog Wonder Twins
Challengers of the Unknown Creature Commandos Doom Patrol Dreaming Freedom Fighters Great Ten Inferior Five Justice League of China Justice League Incarnate Metal Men New Gods Omega Men Others Rocket Red Brigade Sea Devils Secret Six Stormwatch (Hawksmoor's, Bones') WildC.A.T.s
Authority Batman Inc. Checkmate D.E.O. Justice League Justice Society of America Outsiders Seven Soldiers of Victory (Frankenstein's, HALO's) Task Force X Titans Young Justice
Batman (Tim) Batwoman (Ryan) Batgirl (Tina) Titus Rook and Alt Operator Nobody Gotham Girl Colony Prime Mother Panic Jarro Wingman (Willis) Strike Clownhunter Ghostmaker Peacekeeper-01 The Gardener Unsanity Collective Wight Witch Angel Breaker - Man-Bat (dead) Clayface (Basil) Lady Clayface Killer Croc Orca King Shark Solomon Grundy Atomic Skull Silver Banshee Bizarress Toyman (Winslow) House of Zod - Superwoman (Karsta) Strange Visitor Bizarro Boyz Lar On Lori Lemaris Toyman (Hiro) Beacon Unseen Jix Daemon Rose - Exoristos Jason of Themyscira Flash (Teri) Godspeed Negative Flash Fuerza Steadfast Pied Piper Drummer Boy Linda West Aquaman (Arthur Joseph) Pilot Aquagirl Cheshire Cat Overwatch Jayce Riot Bolt Flexi the Plastic Bird Golden Eagle Deathbringers Goldstar Supernova Linear Men Red Beetle Gold Beetle Little Barda Terri Thirteen - Variant Element Woman Element Dog Blue She Devil Nobody Tomcat - Vibe Gypsy :( Breacher Sargon The Sorcerer Sargon The Sorcerres B'wana Beast Freedom Beast Manitou Raven Manitou Dawn - Teen Titans Academy: Bratgirl/Chupacabra/Megabat Roundhouse Bunker Dial H for Hero (Miguel) Stitch Matt Price Black Ice Bolt Gorilla Gregg Tress Totally Tubular Whistle Primer Cybruh Nevermore Black Adam Jr. - Abyss Dark Ranger Equinox Fruit Bat Gaucho Gray Wolf Gloss Godiva Impala Jiro Kingbat Legionary Man of Bats Maya Musketeer Night-Dragon Olympian Raven Red Sandstorm Skyspider Warhead Wild Huntsman Yeti - Air Wave Aladdin Alpha Centurion Azucar Big Thunder Bloodwynd Blue Falcon and Dynomutt Brainwave Captain Boomerang Jr. Captain Triumph Chimera Chronicler Circuit Breaker City Boy Clayface (Rodriguez) Codename: Assassin Collapser Colonel Sanders Culebra Damage (Ethan) Deadeye Dial H for Hero (Summer) Djinn Doctor Mid-Nite (Pieter) Dragonson Elmer Fudd Elnara Roshtu Envoy Eternity Eternity Girl Faith Firebrand (Janet) Forger Freight Train Gray Ghost Gray Shadow Gentle Man Glenn Gammeron Godslayer Goldrush Grotesqua Help Human Target (Tom) Ibis the Invincible (Amentep, Danny) Insight Jemm, Son of Saturn Jessica Midnight Judomaster (Tommy) Juniper King (Kamandi) King Faraday Kole Lady Cop Liveshot Looker Madame Halloween Mademoiselle Marie Makson 'Mazing Man Mento Mirage Misfit Moon Maiden Neon the Unknown Nightmare Nurse Nightmaster (son) Observer io O.M.A.C. (Mike) Phantom Girl Psi Ra-Man Radiant Randhir Singh Red Phantom Repulso Rex The Wonder Dog Richard Dragon Jr. Sasha Bordeaux Sgt. Rock Shay Veritas Simon Dark Skitter Sodam Yat Space Cabbie Splitter Spy Smasher Starblossom Starman (Mikaal, Gavyn) Super Chief Technician Telos Thunder and Lightning (Alexei and Alya) Tiger Tomorrow Woman Ultra the Multi-Alien Vartox Verdict Viking Prince Vigilante (Justin, Dorian, Donald) Vulcan Wall Weird Wendy and Marvin Zauriel - All Caste Aquamarines Arkham Academy Big Monster Action Condors Council of Immortals Dakota City Detectives (DC1027 Odyssey) Doomed Elite Basu Fuginauts Generation Outlaw Global Guardians Gotham Academy Great Necropolis Green Team Guild of Detection Hayoth H'San Natall Teen Titans Infinity Corporation Infinity Inc. Inmortal Men Justice Foundation Justice League of Europe Justicia Knights Inc. L.E.G.I.O.N. Legion of Super-Pets Leviathan (A.R.G.U.S./Blackhawks/D.E.O./Kobra/Markovia/Project Cadmus/Spyral/S.H.A.D.E.) Machine Ministry of Self-Reliance Monitors Movement Outsiders (Danger Street) People's Heroes Posse Power Company Revolutionaries Run Offs Science Squad Section Eight Sisters Su Sleeping Soldiers Strikeforce Europa Súper Malón Super Young Team Task Force Z Totality United Planets (Crucible Academy/the Superwatch/The United Order) Vakhari Resistance League Vigil Wonderworld Zhuguan - Prez, Millennium (PSg/BB/O/K/TT/BG/LoSH), Electric Warriors, Reverse Flash (25), Earth Corps (26), Barr Torr (30), House of El (31), DC One Million
- Power Girl, Magog, Iron Munro, Legionnaire, JHJr. - Wonder Woman, Miss America, Betsy Ross, Molly Pitcher, Fury - Flash, Boom, Max Mercury, Jesse Quick, Liberty Belle - Green Lantern, Jade, Obsidian, Red Lantern, Harlequin - Aquaman, Tsunami, Deep Blue - Black Canary - Atom Smasher, Damage - Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Hawkgirl, Golden Eagle, Northwind, Speed Saunders, detectives - Shazam, Black Adam - Blue Beetle, Red Beetle - Mister Miracle x3, Big Barda, Little Barda - Lightning, Thunder - Spectre - Doctor Fate, Salem - Sandman, Sandman - Hourman, Roxy - Doctor Mid Nite, Doctor Mid Nite - Jakeem Thunder - Mister Terrific, Quiz Kid, Strange family - Wildcat, Wildcat, Tomcat - Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E., Starman, Prince Gavyn, Shade, Congo Bill - Red Tornado, Ma Hunkel, Cyclone - Shining Knight, Shining Knight, Knight and Squire - Guardian, teen Guardian, Manhattan Guardian, Newsboy Legion - Neon the Unknown, Neon the Unknown, Firebrand
Uncle Sam Ray Black Condor Phantom Lady Human Bomb, Cherry Bomb Doll Man, Doll Boy and Girl Red Bee, Ladybug Jester
Crimson Avenger, Wing Amazing Man Citizen Steel Mister America Manhunter Judomaster, Tiger King Chimera Anna Fortune Ri Plastic Man Red Torpedo General Glory Eternity Blackhawks Bulleteer Big Thunder Vigilante Captain Triumph Robotman Ibis the Invincible, Ibis the Invincible Zatanna, Zatara Sargon, Sargon Doctor Occult Air Wave Spy Smasher Mister Scarlet Blackwing Minuteman Operative I, Spyder Tarantula Old Justice One Star Squadron Infinity Inc; Infinity Corporation Fruit Bat
submitted by Marco_Livelli
to DCcomics [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 02:03 Seahawks_Fan12 SHWZ Gets new CEO
DENVER, May 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (SHWZ), operating as Schwazze, ("Schwazze"
or the "Company"),
is pleased to announce the promotion of its President, Nirup Krishnamurthy, to the role of Chief Executive Officer. Justin Dye – the company's former Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman – will continue to lead the Board of Directors (
) as its non-executive Chairman.
This appointment is part of a succession planning process that began nearly a year ago when Justin Dye, the CEO and Executive Chairman, informed the Board of his desire to transition into a Chairman role. Nirup was handpicked by Justin as his successor with the full support of the Company's Board and was promoted to President of Schwazze in October of 2022 to enable the transition. Over the past eight months, Justin has worked with Nirup to successfully transition daily operations. As President, Nirup has been steering the Company's day-to-day operations, spearheading the Colorado and New Mexico growth initiatives, driving efficiencies to further enhance margins, and bolstering the Schwazze team.
Nirup joined Schwazze in 2020 when there were less than 20 employees and has played a pivotal role in helping to build the Company to the leading player in its region with $170mm of revenue, $59 million of EBITDA, and over 725 employees today. He brings more than 30 years of experience in operations, M&A, innovation, and technology at Fortune 500 companies. Nirup previously held C-level transformational roles with United Airlines, Northern Trust Bank, and the national grocery retailer A&P. He holds a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and a doctorate in Industrial Engineering from State University of New York, Buffalo.
Justin Dye, Chairman stated: "I am very pleased to announce Nirup's appointment as the Chief Executive Officer of Schwazze. Nirup has delivered results and been a strong leader for the Company. There will be continuity of strategy under Nirup's leadership, which I am confident will result in our continued growth. On behalf of Schwazze's Board of Directors, we look forward to supporting Nirup and the team in our drive to become the most admired cannabis company in the industry
. I also plan to do everything I can as non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors to maximize shareholder value at Schwazze." "Over the past four years, Justin's vision and leadership has transformed Schwazze into one of the best cannabis operators in the industry. His passion for the business has motivated me and the management team to thrive under tough conditions. In my capacity as CEO, I look forward to leading and supporting the Schwazze team members as they strive to deliver value to our customers, employees, and shareholders", said Nirup Krishnamurthy, CEO. "Our strategic vision will continue to center around going deep in our current markets of Colorado and New Mexico, while exploring the potential to add a small number of select markets in the future. High-quality product assortment coupled with great customer service will remain the foundation of our retail philosophy, and we will continue to invest in our own house of brands and pursue responsible M&A."
Since April 2020, Schwazze has acquired, opened, or announced the planned acquisition of 60 cannabis retail dispensaries (bannered as Star Buds, Emerald Fields, R. Greenleaf, Standing Akimbo, and Everest) as well as eight cultivation facilities and three manufacturing plants across Colorado and New Mexico. In May 2021, Schwazze launched its Biosciences division, and in August 2021 it commenced home delivery services in Colorado. About Schwazze Schwazze
is building a premier vertically integrated regional cannabis company with assets in Colorado and New Mexico and will continue to take its operating system to other states where it can develop a differentiated regional leadership position. Schwazze is the parent company of a portfolio of leading cannabis businesses and brands spanning seed to sale. The Company is committed to unlocking the full potential of the cannabis plant to improve the human condition.
Schwazze is anchored by a high-performance culture that combines customer-centric thinking and data science to test, measure, and drive decisions and outcomes. The Company's leadership team has deep expertise in retailing, wholesaling, and building consumer brands at Fortune 500 companies as well as in the cannabis sector. Schwazze is passionate about making a difference in our communities, promoting diversity and inclusion, and doing our part to incorporate climate-conscious best practices.
Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (SHWZ) was Schwazze's former operating trade name. The corporate entity continues to be named Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (SHWZ) Schwazze derives its name from the pruning technique of a cannabis plant to enhance plant structure and promote healthy growth. To learn more about Schwazze, visit www.Schwazze.com. Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking statements." Such statements may be preceded by the words "may," "will," "could," "would," "should," "expect," "intends," "plans," "strategy," "prospects," "anticipate," "believe," "approximately," "estimate," "predict," "project," "potential," "continue," "ongoing," or the negative of these terms or other words of similar meaning in connection with a discussion of future events or future operating or financial performance, although the absence of these words does not necessarily mean that a statement is not forward-looking. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future events or performance, are based on certain assumptions, and are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the Company's control and cannot be predicted or quantified. Consequently, actual events and results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, risks and uncertainties associated with (i) regulatory limitations on our products and services and the uncertainty in the application of federal, state, and local laws to our business, and any changes in such laws; (ii) our ability to manufacture our products and product candidates on a commercial scale on our own or in collaboration with third parties; (iii) our ability to identify, consummate, and integrate anticipated acquisitions; (iv) general industry and economic conditions; (v) our ability to access adequate capital upon terms and conditions that are acceptable to us; (vi) our ability to pay interest and principal on outstanding debt when due; (vii) volatility in credit and market conditions; (viii) the loss of one or more key executives or other key employees; and (ix) other risks and uncertainties related to the cannabis market and our business strategy. More detailed information about the Company and the risk factors that may affect the realization of forward-looking statements is set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Investors and security holders are urged to read these documents free of charge on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov
. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise except as required by law.
📷 View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/multi-state-cannabis-operator-schwazze-promotes-nirup-krishnamurthy-to-chief-executive-officer-301839168.html
SOURCE Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (SHWZ)
submitted by Seahawks_Fan12
to SHWZ [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 01:55 LIGuy631 Question regarding the Alaska Air card through Bank of America.
I recently accepted a position in Alaska and will be travelling often back and forth to Florida. I want to take advantage of the perks and mileage benefits of the Alaska Air CC, but a divorce last year destroyed my credit and I'm working on rebuilding. My girlfriend is willing to open an account, but we're not sure if there is a way to add me as a user who can earn and use miles, or if that's solely for the account holder. Can anyone advise? I was on hold with Bank of America for half an hour and had to hang up to take a call. Thank you.
submitted by LIGuy631
to AlaskaAirlines [link] [comments]