Fuji x pro 4
Fujifilm X Series Cameras
2016.07.30 11:55 shitbeliever Fujifilm X Series Cameras
A dedicated subreddit to discuss about Fuji X mirrorless camera lineup.
2011.05.13 14:42 calomile Final Cut Pro: editing by Apple
2013.08.23 14:56 jonnablaze Fujifilm
Unofficial Fujifilm subreddit for Fuji photographers to share photos, ask questions, discuss digital photography, cameras and lenses, and share gear news and rumors. Whether you love Fujifilm's X-Trans mirrorless cameras, GFX medium format cameras, their other digital cameras and DSLRs, or Instax instant film cameras - this is the place for you!
2023.05.30 23:58 PopeyeThe3rd Fixable or nahh? Xmaxx tires lol. Serious question though
submitted by PopeyeThe3rd to Traxxas [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:58 SpecialistJicama6149 [USA-CA][H]Gamecube Games, iQue Player, Pokémon Gameboy Boxes, Sealed DSi XL[W] PayPal, Local Cash
2 x Pokémon red boxes
available $180 for both or $100 each iQue Player
, tested and working, does not come w/ av/power cable $250 obo
GameCube DOL-001 JPN + 2 oem controllers Comes w/ freeloader region free disc, so you can play any regions gamecube games $140 obo + shipping GameCube Games
: Frogger Beyond - Cib $18 Sonic adventure dx - case, no manual $35 Custom robo - case, no manual $50 Kirby air ride - cib $75 Mario party 7 - cib $55 Spyro enter the dragonfly - cib $15 Sonic heroes w/ reg card - case, no manual $25 SoulCalibur Ii -Cib $25 Marvel nemesis - cib $15 Super monkey ball 2 - case, no manual $20 Mario power tennis - case, no manual $30 Dragon ball z Budokai 2 - case, no manual $45 Super Smash Bros. Melee - case, no manual $55 Mario party 6 - cib $90 Sonic riders - cib $25 Super Mario Sunshine [Kmart Edition] - cib $50 Godzilla destroy all monsters melee - no manual $30 Zoids - case, no manual $60
Last but not least, I also have a sealed Nintendo DSi XL Midnight Blue Launch Edition
. $450 obo
For PayPal I can do G&S for trusted folks w/ vouches and stuff, otherwise it’s F&F
Also open to cash aswell I’m in the 92106 Zip code area, I can drive up the 100 miles in the area :)
Have done a few transactions w/ other members in this group, and can post vouches if requested :)
I also have the following coming in within the next week:
Brand new factory sealed pearl blue ags 101 Gameboy advance sp
Minty copy of Pokémon emerald
Wii U w/ all cables and game pad
Pokémon Ultra Sun cgc graded 9.4 A++
submitted by SpecialistJicama6149
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:58 Short_Algo $KOLD Awaiting Short Signal based off 8 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/OB4KuLJjyA https://t.co/ZIHFTbdQYk
2023.05.30 23:57 joe-exotic26 Getting way better! Scored a 90 and 88 on back to back days both on courses I’ve never played before. Handicap dropped to 11.7 🔥 Shuswap National and revelstoke golf club 🇨🇦 both beauty courses
2023.05.30 23:56 lunacastillo Interpretation for a major Venus and Mars return
| || |
My boyfriend’s about to have a major Venus and Mars return this Venus retrograde in Leo. I don’t really know how to interpret it. Right now he’s having money problems but I expect Venus to come and bring some relief? Specially since he has a night chart. Also… any idea how that might affect his way of relating within our relationship? Thanks! submitted by lunacastillo to AskAstrologers [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:56 Wolfetron2001 My local Target shelves. No new mainline, no new studio series, only gimmick toys and stuff that was released last year. Pain
2023.05.30 23:55 Thin-Yak-6122 I think the sonar station wants me to be the first 100 mobility warlock
2023.05.30 23:55 Pita7231993 Prize
| || |
Hi! So I got this reply from Chloe saying I won a prize . I wouldn't know how to go about claiming it or if it's even real, since I've known a few of my friends have been scammed from youtube saying the won a prize. I'm just curious. Is it legit? Or fake? If it's legit how do i go about claiming my prize? If it's fake how can i report the user for scamming people on YouTube? submitted by Pita7231993 to ChloeTing [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:54 liquidsnake9999 Provence Pu missions + lucky pu over GB
2023.05.30 23:54 AssassinBadger Why have they forsaken us?
2023.05.30 23:54 Plastic_Pay6921 Full mega hmu for her vip content, selling cheat
submitted by Plastic_Pay6921 to noelle_leyva_leaked [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:54 bfortune2 FS $8 shipped
2023.05.30 23:54 dark16sider What is the correct implementation of dice loss?
def weighted_dice_coefficient(y_true, y_pred, axis=(1,2, 3, 4), smooth=0.0001): return -K.mean(2. * (K.sum(y_true * y_pred, axis=axis) + smooth/2)/(K.sum(y_true,axis=axis) + K.sum(y_pred,axis=axis) + smooth))
I am using this code my data is 3d patches, shape is (batches,channel,x,y,z). What axis is correct axis=(1,2, 3, 4) or axis=(2, 3, 4)
submitted by dark16sider
to tensorflow [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:53 Pen_Front got my teeth kicked in
2023.05.30 23:53 RapcityNetwork rufus takes forever lol
2023.05.30 23:53 VariationNo1870 The dice rolls are brutal sometimes
2023.05.30 23:53 ecliptyk MAL Virus?
2023.05.30 23:53 retro-t a newbie needs instructions
2023.05.30 23:52 SomeRandomMeme127 Is this ram good?
2023.05.30 23:51 NorCalAthlete My advice for finding a job
- Research, research, research
- Take a sniper shot, not a shotgun blast approach
- Be a doer, not an idea guy
- Anyone can point out problems; try to focus on actionable solutions
- Research. Research the company you're applying to, the position, the team. Find the hiring manager / recruiter on LinkedIn. Find their Facebook / Instagram / Blog / Youtube channel. What are they interested in? What catches their eye? What are their side hobbies? What charities do they donate to? What's the company mission? What's the market / competition like? What products do they sell besides the obvious? Why do you want to work for them? What's an improvement you could make to their products - or a market they could expand into? What's a gap they have that you've identified? Etc, etc, etc. I highly doubt you've done this for 3 companies a day - most people don't even do it for a single company they "really really really want to work for" and that includes FAANG.
- Once you've compiled all this, start hunting their job postings. Find one at least closely related to what you think you can do - don't worry about meeting 100% of the requirements, but aim for at least 70-80%. Then tailor your resume to that job posting. You may end up with a few different versions of your resume - that's fine. Get the meat and potatoes in there and then dress it up with tweaks for each position / hiring manager you're trying to appeal to. Reach out to someone at the company you know on LinkedIn or Facebook and see if they can give you a quick intro to the hiring manager or recruiter. Personality and culture fit DO matter. Once you make the connection, save the job listing link / # and have it ready along with the corresponding resume. Give it directly to the recruiter / friend / manager if the conversation goes well. Or try to have it passed along to them. You may need to be persistent - being local always helps.
- Active language / projects that demonstrate quantifiable progress on something. It's easy to spot the bullshitters - "facilitated this" "helped with" that etc. Put it in terms of "I did [x] with [y] to achieve [z], utilizing [a] and [b]" When the interview - even if it's just an initial phone screen - comes, have stories ready about projects / times you've been that person of action. Even if you failed and it didn't pan out. You can always spin failure into lessons learned and fail forward.
- Following on from #3 + #1. If you can identify what you think is a gap with the company, come up with a potential solution, and propose that as the reason you want the related position, it will come across well even if they disagree or are already working on closing the gap. Or even if you've misinterpreted the way they're taking the company (though that might be a small yellow flag, so do try to learn what you can about their industry and competition).
There is almost always work for those who DO and take action. You may indeed have to move for it - that's good that you're already accepting that and being flexible. It can help to target large companies with offices in multiple states - especially if they're primarily located in heavy population centers (VHCOL areas). Often, they have a difficult time getting current employees to move to remote locations for roles, so for example if you look up someone like Google, Facebook, Cisco, WalMart Labs, etc they have offices spread out across the US. Contrast that with Amazon, who are primarily in Seattle / SF Bay Area and anything outside of that is data center or distribution center. Apple similarly is primarily just the bay area, though of course they have Apple stores everywhere if you're looking at that. Picking a field as well will be useful - a discipline like Global Supply and Logistics will have far more location possibilities than software engineer, but sales will have even more locations available.
Figure out what you want to try and get your foot in the door for that first job. Be hungry, helpful, and knowledgeable, and you'll gain mentors in no time who can show you the ropes and boost you further.
P.S. yes, at the end of the day it can still be a bit of a numbers game, but it is far better to be thorough about 20 positions than lazy about 2,000 positions. It’s far less noise and bullshit for recruiters to sift through, far better chances you’ll land somewhere working at a company you like on a product you believe in. Far better chances you’ll enjoy yourself and get along with your teammates. The saying “measure twice, cut once” applies here. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. Etc. It’s no different from writing good code - you don’t just launch in and start firing off variables and methods and classes without having a good understanding of what’s needed, how it will affect other systems, what your end goal is, etc.
submitted by NorCalAthlete
to cscareerquestions [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:51 cacaoeater Notion Query : How do I search for a database within a specific page?
I'm quite new to integromat and not very good at coding more than excel macros and notion formulas.
I have an automation to collect pages that have a [date] = today in various databases. Each of these databases will be inside a different page (a client page). When the date is today, I'll check a checkbox [CB] on the client page (a property). So what I'm trying to do is this:
- Get active clients
- Find a database with title [X] within the results from step 1.
- Look for any pages within database [X] that have [date]=today.
- Check [CB] = true for the clients whose database [X] validates step 3.
I'm confident with step 1 and 3, 4 remains to be seen.
But I don't know the syntax for the query of 2... I'm thinking it would something looking kind of like:
"[exactlyX] + parent:url: [step1 result url]"
submitted by cacaoeater
to Integromat [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:51 Demonazzzz Made a ‘coaster’ for my mom’s plants for her birthday