All about me poster ideas preschool
Startup ideas - for inventors, entrepreneurs and investors
2014.03.08 04:09 dark_manuel Startup ideas - for inventors, entrepreneurs and investors
This subreddit is for sharing innovative startup ideas. Links and discussion about startups and descriptions of startups are welcome! Share ideas. Improve ideas. Expand upon other ideas. Combine ideas. Implement ideas.
2013.04.25 10:25 KennethFresno im14andthisisdeep
A place to talk about stupid 'deep and meaningful' philosophy found on blogs, tumblr, facebook, reddit, or anywhere else. Insights that people should have outgrown by the time they were 14. Jaden Smith is our patron saint, along with many deep twitter posts.
2008.05.08 03:45 The Front Page of Minnesota, United States (MN)
Minnesota is what YOU make it! We are a neutral grounds where Sotans come from all four corners of our great state to discuss the latest news, share great photography...and memes, discuss politics, the outdoors, and so much more! Keep it clean, keep it Minnesotan, please.
2023.06.03 22:46 Leather-Eye5425 [WTS] Creed Erolfa 100 ML (Bottle)
Hello all, Im selling this Creed Erolfa 100 ML. I bought this from u/nussbomb
about a month ago. Since then I got my hands on Millesime Imperial and they are far too similar for me atleast.
Creed Erolfa 100 ML - 98%+ full. $200 Shipped OBO + g/s fees.
Please see pictures for fill line! Thank you and have a nice day! https://imgur.com/a/NbylLRu
submitted by Leather-Eye5425
to fragranceswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:46 Systemic_UnknownQs Well here we go again…
Please note I am 22 years of age and diagnosed, this is simply a note down from ourselves - validation is important to us so please be respectful if you are to comment - M (Host) - hoping this helps anyone struggling with memories, you are valid and deserve to be heard <3 - (Darkia)
The last thing that keeps popping up is a memory of my twin sister, we found her body at 15 years of age and well we had gone through a lot during our childhood with her, sexual abuse from our father, disturbing situations occurring however we can’t remember exactly what and she is definitely gone but “not forgotten” please if anything we are the only ones who remember her as she truly was. She had came to us about a specific disorder definitely one of the personality ones and expressed “this sounds like me!”.
I remember standing just outside of a hot closet. I did try to shout out that it was us and that yes it sounded like real good SENSE but someone had told her not to worry too much. I remember her passing as a suicide, we all do and I’m sure of it and even now I’m getting memories from the court room but even the funeral is foggy. I remember not being able to save her but I can’t help but think to a night where my sister was put into my room for something “bold” - by our guardian at the time - and we built a place where we could “travel” to each others worlds - and NO nothing like system jumping more like sharing the moment of despair. I can tolerate the guardian now but that’s because she will never truly know anything as she’s more an old donkey… for example her oldest bio son has been diagnosed with BPD but still blames cannabis usage on causing his mental disorder when that’s not how it works at all (C+M)
Anyways back to my memory (M) - I remember the day as a memory but I cannot recall the actual things I did that morning before finding her. The story has changed so many times and this goes for most major things/memories that has happened. It was only brought to my attention by our guardian that our abusive bio dad would make me watch as my sister was the more “mature twin” I can only feel like I wanted to pick up a car and squash him with it only how was I meant to do that. I don’t remember watching anything but it’s in the reports. Our bio mother is a raging alcoholic even to this day. We assumed she was sober for the last few years and always wondered why not going back to her was an option if she was sober but the fact of it is and at least she was honest over the phone “oh no honey I haven’t had a drink since January” (2023). I remember our guardian telling me that I was always mentally stronger than my sister and I believe that. My sister always wanted to see our mother when she visited in town but I never did, apparently I was very stubborn about it, I don’t remember why at the time but I do now. When our sister came to the realisation of having a problem and someone told her not to worry about it so much she did go to our guardian but unfortunately our guardian told her that if she was to see professionals they would drag up the “past” which would affect her more. I’m sure that this wasn’t wise words from that woman. Apparently we were assessed separately at about 8 yrs when we first arrived to our guardian but I don’t remember most of that at all and it sucks we don’t have our sister to talk to anymore. I believe she ended it all due to the realisation of her mental health and no one helped. I could never end my life and none of us ever could. We know what happens when someone takes that option which I suppose is luck and curse in and of its own
- we protect - we fight - we hurt - we struggle - we care - we raise our family - we train our pet - we cut people off who over step boundaries and let them back once it’s deemed safe - we help others stick around for the sake of avoiding another suicide - we have our morals - we have our values- we have our priorities - we have our likes and dislikes but most of all we survive <3
- M - C - Milly - Winnie - Darkia - Kayla
submitted by Systemic_UnknownQs
to OSDD [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:46 DBlackLabel31 Search Domain Name Availability: A Comprehensive Guide
| || | submitted by DBlackLabel31 to yournamewebsite [link] [comments]
Search Domain Name Availability How to Search Domain Name Availability - YOURNAMEWEBSITE.COM
Choosing the right domain name is critical when establishing an online presence. Whether starting a new business, launching a blog, or creating a website for personal use, a domain name is crucial in defining your online identity.
This article will explore the various aspects to consider when selecting a domain name and give you the necessary guidance to make an informed decision. Read the article: How to Search Domain Name Availability
The Importance of a Domain Name
- Your domain name serves as the address of your website, making it essential for branding, visibility, and online recognition. It represents your online identity, helps visitors find your website, and can significantly impact your search engine rankings. A well-chosen domain name can enhance your brand's credibility, while a poorly selected one may hinder your online success.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Domain Name
Relevance to Your Brand or Topic
- Selecting a domain name that aligns with your brand or reflects the nature of your website's content is crucial. It should convey what visitors can expect to find on your website, allowing them to identify its purpose or relevance easily.
Simplicity and Memorability
- A simple and memorable domain name is easier to recall and share with others. Avoid complex spellings, hyphens, numbers, or excessive length, as they can make it more challenging for visitors to remember and type your domain correctly.
Length and Spelling
- Shorter domain names are generally preferred, as they are easier to type and remember. Also, please be careful about the spelling and avoid words with multiple variations or potential misspellings.
Keywords and SEO
- Including relevant keywords in your domain name can help improve your website's search engine optimization (SEO). However, please ensure the keywords flow naturally within the domain and avoid overstuffing to maintain a professional and concise appearance.
Avoiding Trademark Issues
- Before finalizing a domain name, please thoroughly research it to ensure it doesn't infringe on any existing trademarks. This step will help avoid legal issues and potential confusion with other brands or businesses.
Read the article: How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Business
- The domain extension, a top-level domain (TLD), is the suffix that follows the domain name (e.g., .com, .org, .net). Please look at your website's purpose and audience when selecting an extension, as some extensions are specific to certain industries or regions.
Brainstorming and Researching Domain Name Ideas
- Begin the domain name selection process by brainstorming ideas that align with your brand or website content. Make a list of keywords, synonyms, or phrases that reflect your purpose and use them as a starting point. Next, you can research competitors, analyze industry trends, and seek inspiration from successful websites in your niche.
Tools and Resources for Domain Name Generation
- Several tools and resources can assist you in generating domain name ideas. Domain name generators, keyword research tools, and online thesauruses can provide valuable suggestions and help you explore combinations, variations, and available domain names.
Checking Domain Name Availability
- Once you have a list of potential domain name ideas, please check their availability. You can use domain name registration websites to determine if your desired domain names are currently used. If a domain is already registered, you may need to consider alternative options or negotiate to acquire the desired domain.
Registering a Domain Name
Read the article: How to Register a Domain Name
- When you've found an available domain name, it's time to register it. Please take a look at the following aspects during the registration process.
Choosing a Reliable Domain Registrar
- Select a reputable domain registrar that offers competitive prices, reliable customer support, and easy management of your domain names. Research reviews and compare features before making a decision.
Domain Privacy Protection
- Consider opting for domain privacy protection to safeguard your personal information. This service helps prevent spam emails, unwanted solicitations, and potential identity theft.
Length of Registration
- You can choose an appropriate registration period for your domain name. Longer registration periods can offer convenience and help secure your domain name for an extended period, reducing the risk of accidentally losing it.
Renewal and Transfer Policies
- Understand the renewal and transfer policies of your chosen domain registrar. Ensure you know the renewal costs and potential fees for transferring your domain to another registrar.
Finalizing Your Domain Name Choice Read the article: How to Transfer a Domain Name
- Share your domain name options with friends, family, or colleagues to gather feedback. Consider their opinions and perspectives to gain valuable insights and ensure your chosen domain name resonates with your target audience.
Testing for Pronunciation and Readability
- Say your domain name out loud to check for any potential pronunciation issues or ambiguity. Ensure that it is easy to pronounce and understand, making it easier for others to share and recommend your website.
Securing Social Media Handles
- Consistency across different platforms is crucial for brand recognition. For example, could you check the availability of social media handles that match or closely resemble your domain name? Securing consistent handles will help strengthen your brand identity.
Considering Future Growth and Expansion
Read the article: How to Estimate Domain Name Value
- When selecting a domain name, think long-term and consider potential future growth and expansion plans. Avoid restrictive names that limit your website's scope if you diversify your offerings or target a broader audience.
Choosing the right domain name is fundamental to building a successful online presence. You can create a memorable and SEO-friendly domain name by considering relevance, simplicity, and keywords and avoiding trademark issues.
Please thoroughly research, use brainstorming tools, and check availability before registering your chosen domain name.
Remember to gather feedback, test pronunciation, and readability, and secure consistent social media handles. Following these guidelines establishes a strong online identity and sets the foundation for your website's success.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Read the article: How Does Domain Name Matter For SEO
Can I change my domain name later?
- Yes, it is possible to change your domain name, but it can be a complex process. Changing your domain name may require migrating your website and updating all references to the old domain. It can also impact your search engine rankings and user familiarity with your brand.
Should I include keywords in my domain name?
- Including relevant keywords in your domain name can benefit SEO, but it's not a strict requirement. It's more important to prioritize a memorable and brandable domain name that resonates with your audience.
What is a domain extension?
- A top-level domain (TLD) extension is the suffix that follows the domain name (e.g., .com, .org, .net). Different domain extensions serve different purposes and may have specific restrictions or associations.
How much does a domain name registration cost?
- The domain name registration cost can vary depending on the domain registrar, the chosen domain extension, and any additional services or features you opt for. Prices can range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars per year.
Can I register a domain name forever?
Read the article: How to Buy a Domain Name
- Domain names can be registered for a specific period, usually one to ten years. So, renewing your domain registration before it expires is important to make sure you keep domain name ownership.
2023.06.03 22:45 hcilm 23 [M4R] Western WA/Anywhere - I'm a little lost. Can you help me find my way to your fascinating personality?
Hi there, I hope you're having a great day wherever you might be reading this! I'm mostly looking for a special someone with this post, but if anything I write really grabs you or it works out better as friends, so be it. A good new friend never hurt! It's been a while since I last dated seriously, but I've spent that time making myself into someone I'm happy with and am hoping to find someone that complements & compliments me.
A bit about me:
- Pale, blue eyes, reddish-brownish-blondish hair, 5'11", square build. Your picture gets mine
- Kind of an ambivert, tend to do pretty well with other people and I can match or adapt to your vibe. It'd be a big plus if just existing in the same space without being focused on each other all the time was okay with you though! I find that pretty calming and a good sign overall for friendships/romantic relationships
- Career-wise focused on medical stuff, planning to be a paramedic eventually
- As far as hobbies go, I'm into Jiu-Jitsu, gardening, cooking, D&D, gaming, reading, and volunteering. I try to cook something new and interesting at least once a week. My fettuccine alfredo is to die for and I love pampering friends and dates with good food. As far as gaming goes, some friends and I recently got the Muck achievement in the game Muck, which took a lot of doing and is the hardest achievement on my Steam library by far. The best book I've read recently is probably Anna Karenina! If you're into any of the same hobbies, I'd love to hear about it!
- I was going to drop some random facts to give insight about myself, but nobody can be summed up in a few sentences, so you'll just have to get to know me if you're curious :)
- Are 19 - 25 years old and live nearby or have plans to move here sometime soon. I'd make exceptions for the right person, but these would definitely be preferred.
- Take at least reasonable care of yourself mentally & physically. I'm definitely more demisexual & personality influences my perception of attractiveness a lot, but mental & physical well-being is important!
- Would consider yourself some form of left-leaning politically.
- Have good moral character.
- Don't want kids but do love animals. I got a vasectomy a while ago and won't ever be having children. I love animals though and want pets of my own in the future, so hopefully you do too!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
submitted by hcilm
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:45 ItsNotAProblemIfUWin Guys i’m in a pickle 😔
| || |
i lied about my height in my tinder bio i listed my height as six feet tall in the biography but i’m actually only five foot eleven inches tall i don’t even feel bad because it has been one of the few times i’ve been able to have any success with tinder but through deceit and artificial charm i find myself getting matches out the wazoo to the point i’m becoming overwhelmed and not wanting to respond to any of them as i’m probably autistic. please help me dear god because i don’t know how much longer i can do this for submitted by ItsNotAProblemIfUWin to TinderBios [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:45 Famous_Internet8981 India advice PLEASE
Hey gang. I am a 27 year old female from Essex, England. I have wanted to visit India since childhood, but unfortunately, no family or friends are interested in joining me. I’ve decided to just go for it and go solo, but I’ve never backpacked in my life. I lived in Cyprus for a summer season back when I was 20, but that’s the extent of my adventures. I would like to visit the following places:
Mumbai Goa Chennai Kolkota Lucknow Varanasi New Delhi Agra Jaipur Jodphur Simla
How long do I need in each destination? How much dough should I bring? How do I meet people? A lot of my Indian friends have suggested that I try to find an organised tour, but I can’t find any that seem to cover all of the above. Shall I just fly to Mumbai and book accommodation and travel as I go? I am nervous about leaving the UK completely alone, but I’m hoping that I can meet other backpackers in each destination so I won’t feel too unsafe/ lonely.
ANY advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading!!
submitted by Famous_Internet8981
to backpacking [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:44 Big-Text-4930 Wellbutrin/bupropion does it make you smarter/what does it do to your brain?
22F Was prescribed for weight loss but having other effects?
For weight loss it's working great but I was just wondering if it makes you "smarter" or something and what is the science behind that? Like does it increase brain activity or something?
I keep having these "epiphanies" on it and it's making me analyze things extremely fast and better than I used to, but now it's making me wonder if I was stupid before and just didn't know it?
I had a high IQ and all the pretentious like "measures" of being "smart" so I never thought I was dumb, but now I feel like I definitely was? People would comment that to me as well, like you're smart but you're also dumb/not clever and I didn't know what that meant. Now I get it- I would like act annoying and not understand why people were annoyed by it. I think I was genuinely narcissistic, I only thought about myself and just saw other people as like "tools."
I was so annoying, I was chubby, I bragged a lot, I talked too much, I talked to irrelevant people, etc. etc. But I didn't understand any of that until now?
submitted by Big-Text-4930
to antidepressants [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:44 Historical-Bike552 Are the show covers provided only “temporary” v
I’ve worked at amazon about two weeks now. I ordered shoes from Zappos but they hurt my back, so I’ve been wearing my HOKAS with the on-site shoe covers ever since. All good, right? Wrong! My OM approaches me yesterday and asks if I’d had a chance to order my shoes. I explained I had but that the ones I wear now work better for my back and since im wearing the osha toe coverings, I figured it would be okay. She smiles says okay and walks away. .. Today im approached by her and the head safety guy telling me the shoe covers they provide are temporary only, and I have to get a doctors excuse to wear the shoes I have with the covers or wear real safety shoes. Is this true? I feel like it’s not. I need some resource to prove the provided shoe covers are not temporary, bc I really want to go back there tomorrow and show proof so they will leave me alone. Seems like she’s grasping at straws and I’m not sure why, i have friends that work at other FCS that day people wear the covers everyday for years. Can someone give me any info on this, or at least somewhere I can go/call to find out if this is true. Thanks
submitted by Historical-Bike552
to AmazonFC [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:44 modabs Anyone hear anything positive about Campbell?
All the articles I’ve read have Gibbs and LaPorta sounding like god gift to football but I haven’t heard anything particularly promising about Campbell, Martin, or Branch, any idea why?
submitted by modabs
to detroitlions [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:43 Key-Comfortable-1538 First Date Between I (26F) and my date (30M)
Hi, I went on a first day a couple of days back. He sent me a message on Instagram, and immediately went straight to the point asking me out on a date, I was reluctant at first but then we went out on a date, the next day. The date was nice and we clearly had some sort of attraction between ourselves. For context- he’s young and well to do, wen to a really expensive restaurant. After the date we went clubbing alongside he’s other friends and while we were at the club about two guys came up to me trying to get my number. He got uncomfortable and we left. He dropped me off at my place, but decided to spend the night with me. We didn’t have sex or anything however we made out and cuddled. And then all of a sudden- he says he wants to be in a relationship with me, but under the same breath goes on about how we could be exclusive sexually, if I’m not ready for a relationship. Goes on about How we should start getting to know ourselves and I should not go on any other dates because he wants to be intentional with me. All this is happening very soon, and I’m confused if he just wants to have sex with me and dip. Even though he says that’s not what he’s on about. He’s a very handsome and successful man, and gets a lot of attention from women. I’m really confused if he just wants me for sex? Because how uncommon is it for a man to let you know he’d want to be in a relationship with you less than 4 hours after meeting you
submitted by Key-Comfortable-1538
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:43 surprise_liquid Impatient, impulsive , too opened, too close minded
I think I would maybe be able to actually improve myself if I could cut the chatter of everything and anyone.
I'm not trying to offend anyone or come off as an asshole , but I feel all the general advice I get is so bullshit . Being harsh or mean is not going to help me in any capacity by the way. You'll push me further into the dark.
Since I was 8 years old I've always been suicidal. Tried therapy. Tried antidepressants. Tried psychedelics, and I always come back to the same place .
I didn't have the normal experience of getting through life.My parents showed their love by shoving religion down my throat , and accepting nothing less than a submissive, obedient pastors kid with no personality or thoughts of their own . I worked hard through school to achieve getting into a good college , and I was rejected by every single one because there was too many students that year and my parents blamed me. I got to watch people who got D's and C's not caring about school (which is fine) , buy cars and work high paying jobs while I struggled through an abusive workplace in retail, desperately trying to escape my toxic home.
I got to watch everyone else make money and get in good relationships, while I endured complicated and toxic ones.
Life has not been kind to me and despite it I've been clawing and grinding my fucking bones to the ground trying to fix what it broke , and trying to escape the circumstances I've been born into.
And many circumstances I've found myself in that destroyed my soul were circumstances where I stuck around what naturally came instead of made deliberate actions to get exactly what I want and what works for me
So I move quickly and efficiently. I go for what exactly what I want.
But I get called close minded for having a mere idea of what I want and sticking to it. Accused of intentionally throwing away opportunities because I'm not being opened to experiences that are different than what I want. But I never pass up on anything that catches my eye or seems like it could be something good , despite what I'm looking for, and even then , I'm presented with this bullshit of being told im not opened to other opportunities. I'm literally the only person I know in my circle who tries new things just for the experience. I'm simply just moving towards and putting effort into getting what I want. Somehow to everyone else , that means I'm also rejecting anything else. As if accepting different things but still looking for what you want is some fucking impossible task.
I overthink everything. It's lead me to make thorough plans that have a high possibility of succeeding because almost all variables have been considered . But I think fast, so I come up with well thought out plans fast. But my family acts like I'm this impulsive , impatient , person who doesn't think things through , and every plan or move that I've come up with has been more thought out and more logical and more likely to work than anything they were doing when they were my age , and that's their own damn words not mine!
I approached relationships from a place of wanting to see if things can work out despite differences, healthy communication, and being honest about how I feel to my partner. But it's only ever gotten me hurt because no one else wants to communicate or even solidify anything. In my experience , my previous partners didn't want anyone that can speak for themselves or was an authentic person. They wanted a sexual object that they can control through emotional manipulation. I've been made to open up about myself, reassured as if I meant something , then discarded after someone got their nut off.
So because I want to be authentic , and a healthy person who genuinely wants to contribute to my partners life or atleast have a decent connection, I get hurt , and it's my fault for just being that way. For being opened and honest and caring. For not seeing human connection as an opportunity to lie about your feelings, to fuck someone, and then discard them like a disposable Fleshlight. People talk like you're not supposed to care about the people you sleep with and spend a lot of time with. If they hurt you , well they shouldn't mean anything because no one should be able to hurt you. So it's my fault when someone intentionally deceives me into being vulnerable and thinking I mean more than I do to them.
Life keeps feeding me a constant , no breaks , no benefits , stream of pain and bullshit. I get kicked when I'm already down only to get a confusing mix of people screaming get up and stay down , simultaneously.
I work fast to reach my goals because I know if I don't finally achieve some semblance of stability and happiness, one day I'm going to snap and kill myself and it's not up to me if that happens. It's not my fucking decision. I was robbed of the ability to love myself and fix myself by my parents, and life seems to throw specific experiences at me that destroy all progress whenever I try. I was once a compassionate and loving person but I am growing cold and hopeless, and I envy sociopaths and the sociopathic tendencies of the people who've thrown me away and have been okay with hurting me. I feel as if I'm not sociopathic for the way people are.
I'm trying my best to make my life okay, before my heart and soul become so fucking damaged by everyone else's inability to give a shit about another human being , that the impatience I get accused of , is my race against the demise that will befall me if life keeps fucking me up like this.
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I want to sleep forever. I don't know what to do.
submitted by surprise_liquid
to selfimprovement [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:41 WholesomePainal Security Forces?
Yesterday I got the phone call about my application and was told it had been pushed through to a recruiter and I’d hear from them within 1-3 business days.
I’ve gone through the career list and I’ve got a few down I’d be interested in. However, the one that seems the most appealing to me is Security Forces.
I’ve gone through all the info online but figured I’d ask what people thought of it.
submitted by WholesomePainal
to AirForceRecruits [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:41 Alli_andthebeans Hello! I have an exam coming up and decided if I do well I might treat myself and these 2 are the same price
These are just ideas, I may not do it but 🤷♀️, also if y’all have any ideas for a good jelly y’all recommend that 30$ or lower let me know! View Poll
submitted by Alli_andthebeans
to Jellycatplush [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:41 GroundbreakingFox504 I am going to go try my first antidepressant
I have to help myself, because no one is going to care until I commit suicide and it won’t matter then to me. My boyfriend will go have fun on the weekdays because “two people don’t need to be miserable”. No one seems to truly understand what I am going through and they never have. Everyone is living their own little lives and they don’t care about me.
I’m going to try Lexapro. I am scared. I feel like it’ll make me fat. I am afraid I won’t take it every day on time like I should. I am afraid I’ll like the person on the medicine more than who I am off of it. I am afraid this is a temporary solution to a problem that I am running from, but will eventually catch up. I am afraid my boyfriend will love me more on meds. I am afraid I will be happier on an antidepressant.
I don’t want to spend all day laying in bed in my room while it’s warm and sunny outside. I don’t want the FOMO. I want to be normal and 21 and happy and young.
Walgreens has been harassing me. It’s 20 bucks. I can always stop is want my doctor says. It’ll suck at first- all of these medicines usually do. Maybe I’ll be able to function. Maybe I’ll be happy. I am scared.
submitted by GroundbreakingFox504
to depression [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:41 Even_Argument Baby Bunny Found; will it be OK?
| || |
Hi all, I almost ran over this baby in a very busy intersection. I put it at a park about 3 blocks from where I found it, but it is very very tiny. I wasn’t comfortable leaving it near where I found it since it’s just streets and no parks or green areas. When I found it it was really fighting to get away from me. I left it at this park and I went to check on it 6 hours later and has barley moved. That is worrying to me. Is it old enough to fend for itself? Should I bring it food? Or should I leave it? Thank you! submitted by Even_Argument to WildlifeRehab [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:41 barium-rose No encore in DC
ok i haven't seen anybody talking about this but i was so so pissed off at the people at capital one arena yesterday because they literally walked out immediately and didn't even leave a chance for an encore. I was actually perplexed, i've been to so many concerts and I've never seen people leave so fast. And I know pmore has been playing all i wanted for some encores and I've waited my whole life to see that live, didn't think there would ever be a chance, and now I feel robbed of this one chance. Was anyone else upset about this? I'm trying not to let it ruin the whole experience for me but I was genuinely so disappointed in that crowd
submitted by barium-rose
to Paramore [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:40 Donald_Hump_Jr Big Bodacious Booty-Shakin' Bitches
I'm tired of these big-booty bitches showing up on my doorstep and twerking into my Ring doorbell. I'm not safe anywhere, I try and shop at the Kroger and these big, black, beautiful bitches clap their ass cheeks all in my face, I wanted to get some deli meat for some subs I'm making for dinner, and the lubricated busty, boastful bitches behind the counter said "I have some meat right here" and showed me her labia, disgusting!
I was driving my Prius and wanted to listen to a sports station, turns out, all the stations were just ass-clapping and wet, sloppy sounds, I pulled into a gas station to fill up my car and these beautiful dark ladies said, "that's not really only thing you can fill up," they then started biting their lips at me and urged me to grab their breasts. It's shocking and immoral.
I was walking downtown and there were these big, bodacious, booty-licious, caramel colored Latinas rubbing their vulvas all over the poles, I was shocked and taken aback by how filthy those poles were and was about to speak up about how unsanitary this was when one of the women squirted their girly fun-juice all over my Ralph Lauren polo shirt and my khaki pants. The rest of the women started moaning and the whole street sounded like a whorehouse.
Later, I was feeling tired so I walked to a café but the door was stuck due to the copious amounts of female ejaculate, filthy. Afterwards, I realized I needed to confess my sins, as earlier that day I stood on some grass when there was a "please do not step on grass" sign right next to it. So I tried to go to church and confess my sinful act but it turns out the priest was replaced with a booty-shakin, tanned, jigglin' latina. She stuck her tongue through the hole in the door and asked me to ejaculate on it, appaled, I walked as briskly as my jorts and sandals would allow me to.
I wanted to go on vacation with my family but the hot MILFs tracked me down to a cabin and started saying "fuck me..." outside all hours of the night, my kids didn't get a wink of shut-eye and my wife is getting increasingly angry at me.
submitted by Donald_Hump_Jr
to copypasta [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:40 TelephoneFew1 Which states don’t have a “ POST “
How do I find which states don’t have a “ POST “ oversee committee? I was told by a background investigator today if I really want to do this job I need to look into states that don’t have a “ POST “. Long story short falsely accused in the military, it’s still on my record, of course I have all the documentation + evidence and what not. I’m currently going through the expungement process. Submitted all my docs for expungement about 2 months ago was told it could take up to a year to get to my case.
The reason he said I should look into non post states is because “ I’m hire-able but as soon as “ POST” gets my file they’ll open up their own investigation into the situation and it’ll be a long process. Then told me once the expungement goes through it’ll be a little easier to get hired. I tried googling different things but I can find a list for this ? TIA
submitted by TelephoneFew1
to AskLE [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:40 Haunting_Dog_5857 Q grandpa
I genuinely don't know what to do, I currently live with my 60+ yr old grandpa who listens to x22 report for about 3 hours straight every day, every family gathering we go to he talks about Joe Biden clones, how trans people are a ploy to "tear away our traditional values" and the economy is about to collapse so on and so forth. Everytime I try to confront him he goes on a rant about how I'm the blind one and can't see trump is our "savior" and is gonna "drain the swamp" he's told me this is all gonna "go down soon" for almost 3 years. Is it too late to even get through to him?
submitted by Haunting_Dog_5857
to Qult_Headquarters [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:40 alsimoneau Update 1 feedback
I'll preface this by saying that overall I love the update! A lot of the changes where greatly needed and it must have been a lot of work from the developers to bring this to us. I've been playing on the crater map and I'm about to reach nuclear techs, so I don't have opinions on the late game as of yet.
I do have a few complaints, mostly minor.
- The new graphics are beautiful, but I dislike some of the textures. Mined ores are too uniform. Copper, iron and coal look like a single colored blob. I also noticed a repeating pattern in the rock texture when zoomed out that is a bit annoying.
- I've seen sea water clipping through the cargo ships hull when docked and empty.
- Ships don't leave wakes when they move.
- Sand seems to be used in some places where I would expect manufactured sand to be also used. I wasn't expecting quartz to be useful for copper and gold smelting, but the one I'm most convinced is an oversight is wastewater treatment.
- The basic distiller rate doesn't match the new sea water pumps rate.
- The game feels a bit stuttery. I haven't used an FPS counter to validate this yet.
- I've had issues with mining tower and forester area designation where when I click the button, it registers as a double click and immediately selects the first corner of the area.
- Trees planted by a forester will be harvested by tree harvester that are not assigned if they have nothing else to do. This wasn't intuitive and feels like if this functionality is kept, a "only use assigned" toggle should be added.
- There is no easy way to know the production capacity of a forest managed by a forester. While the production rate is dependent on the distance traveled by the vehicles, having some stats like the maximum number of trees in the area could help balance production.
- The automatic belt pathing algorithm seems broken. I've seen it propose paths that make large detours ans even go up for no reason. It also often break when the starting point is a storage unit, going up immediately at an angle.
- The lack of sloped bends in belts, although potentially convenient for new players, heavily constrains the compactness of factories. A pattern I used everywhere is a 2x3 spiral that goes up 2 or 3 levels, which allowed me to have a stack of belts connect to a series of buildings with a spacing of 3. Not you need 5. It feels weird that the update the adds vertical pipes for more compacts factories also reduces the compactness of belts. If the current system were to be kept, the old one should be reintroduced with a build option toggle for more advanced players. I've made an official suggestion for this here.
Again, these are overall minor issues and should not detract from the great work that went into this update. Thanks a lot to the developers for their hard work!
submitted by alsimoneau
to captain_of_industry [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:39 LiofaTR Guitarist looking to buy first electric drum set
Hello all! I'm a long time classical guitar player. Recently got a practice pad with a pair of drumsticks. Been practicing singles, doubles and paradiddles on it for a few days now. I'm living in a flat so an acoustic drumset is out of the question. My only choice is an electric drum set. As all long time musicians do, I also went through the "this isn't good enough anymore" phase. I bought an upgrade 3 times for classical, 2 times for electric guitar. I know for sure that I will have the same thing for drums but until I do, I wanted to ask which drumset I should go for.
I tried 2 electric drumsets so far but I understand nothing in terms of quality, durability and how close they are to the real thing. First one is a second hand drumset that a friend of a close friend is selling, it's Yamaha DTX-402k. It seems to come with an app that I can follow to teach myself songs and such. Tells me how accurate I was while playing along to songs etc. Seems pretty legit and while reading reviews, the app seems to be the best advantage of this drumset. The other one I tried in a store, it's Roland TD1-DMK. The guy at the store told me that Roland makes products that each piece can be upgraded individually so the product itself can be as long term as I want. That sounded very promising to be honest since I'm concerned with the "this isn't good enough anymore" phase. Also, the biggest difference for an absolute noob like me was that Roland's kick pedal actually has a beater while Yamaha one doesn't. I don't know how much of a difference that makes but it should be more realistic that way, I guess?
My budget is around there so anything you can tell me about how I should proceed will be incredibly valuable. Thank you!
submitted by LiofaTR
to drums [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:39 Imaginary-Most996 My partner [33f] and I [32m] are weighed down by the stresses of our individual lives and it’s negatively affecting our relationship
I’m not sure where to begin but would like to get some advice on my relationship. My partner and I met last summer and it was love at first sight. Our first date was perfect and two days later we decided to be in a relationship and it’s been pretty great ever since.
I say pretty great because while our love, our collective relationship, is so amazing and beautiful, our separate lives have been so difficult and turbulent.
I have been dealing with health issues for the last 8 years or so that leave me feeling exhausted, fatigue, depressed, anxious, disengaged, and just burned out, but according to every doctor I’ve seen I am perfectly healthy. Last year through some unknown means I seemingly resolved my health issues and felt amazing for about 4-5 months. I woke up springing out of bed and felt so calm, present, peaceful, content, energized and full of joy, I felt like I was finally my old self and what’s a better cherry on top than to find yourself in love?
About a month into our relationship my health fell apart again and I started having debilitating panic attacks, and I would continue to have panic attacks and symptoms that felt like a heart attack for several months, from September through December. This resulted in a lot of time off from work, trips to the ER, lots of follow up testing, and just a rough ride all around.
So my health issues that leave me feeling like a shell of a person and basically incapable of being a happy or productive human being returned a month into our relationship and my life fell apart again. In a couple week span I got Covid, Bell’s palsy and lost my job. I would end up bouncing between jobs for about 4-5 months until I found the “right” job.
I desperately hate my job and am trying to find another one but I’m just so miserable. I’m so miserable and I feel despondent and hopeless and frankly suicidal often.
Which isn’t good for a relationship.
But my partner has been amazing through all of this, supporting me through my health issues, my unemployment and job searches, she even helped me out with rent and hills for a month or two when things were really iffy- it wasn’t easy for her, or us, and has caused some issues but she’s still supportive.
And this entire time she’s going through her own stuff. She’s always stressed out and exhausted, she has a toddler who is just the best kid ever, and I know everyone says that, but our bedtime routine is 15 minutes, he picks up his toys and helps clean up and he doesn’t put up too much of a fight when it’s time to leave the park. He’s really good and she’s done a great job raising him and I’m super honored to be involved because I love that kid and he loves me and I’m learning so much about patience and compassion and it’s so wonderful. But he’s a toddler and it’s hard being a parent. And she doesn’t enjoy her job or make much money and she’s dealing with the emotional fallout from her divorce, and it’s really stressing her out and so everything from there is just more stressful.
So it’s safe to say we are both struggling with our baseline stress levels where we are so stressed out that simply and easy shut like figuring out what to do for dinner becomes a gargantuan and overwhelming and stressful task
And I just want to say I think we make a really good team, we discuss things repsectfully, we don’t ever argue like we’re against each other, we communicate well, we divide up the chores and are constantly doing things for one another.
But at the same time it’s hard working full time and being a parent and trying to take off yourself. It’s not easy.
But things have been really hard lately and we haven’t really been happy or getting along and right now we’re taking some time apart and I love this woman truly but im wondering if we’re good for each other.
We were talking last night and we both agreed that our relationship is good, that we love each other, but it’s our individual lives that are bringing us down and harms my our relationship because we just don’t have the energy we want when we’re not at work and we don’t have the coping skills to not be so stressed out all the time.
But I’m just wondering if it’s fair for us to be together, for me to be with her when she has a child to raise and my life, to me, feels like a burden, I just don’t want to burden them or be a negative influence or take away from her being a mother.
Im just not sure what to do. I feel like I can’t be a real person until I fix my health issues.
TL;DR my partner and I are both really struggling in our own lives and it’s negatively affecting our relationship. I have health issues that make me basically disabled and she is stressed out being a parent and working full time. We haven’t been happy or engaged with each other in a while and I struggle to be present when we’re together
submitted by Imaginary-Most996
to relationships [link] [comments]